fire P t shirts at polls 2moro around ct?!?! | The Boneyard

fire P t shirts at polls 2moro around ct?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
#UNCN and #whereiswarde are doing quite well. dont be mad that some want to get things done while only a few like u would rather laugh and just be content watching p and d ruin this program. maybe try this 1? #fuckyourcouch

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
#15 at coaches hot seat. The top 10 preseason is still possible if Charlie Wiess and Randy Edsall get their due.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
#15 at coaches hot seat. The top 10 preseason is still possible if Charlie Wiess and Randy Edsall get their due.

Do you really put stock in that silly website? Edsall nor Weiss is getting fired.

Reaction Score
Plus, it's year 2 for Edsall. Weis almost had an upset against Texas.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Do you really put stock in that silly website? Edsall nor Weiss is getting fired.

they are under fire as is hcpp.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
they are under fire as is hcpp.

I guess. Edsall isn't under nearly a much fire as last year. Weiss got a huge contract and had been their 9 games. It's not like he took over a bowl team. Weiss sucks but he isn't getting fired now.

Reaction Score
I guess. Edsall isn't under nearly a much fire as last year. Weiss got a huge contract and had been their 9 games. It's not like he took over a bowl team. Weiss sucks but he isn't getting fired now.

Losing those QBs was the best thing that could have happened to Edsall. He can use that to mask the mediocrity.

I think Edsall is a better coach than Weis. I am not sure what the heck he is still trading on, I think he must have pictures of someone.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Losing those QBs was the best thing that could have happened to Edsall. He can use that to mask the mediocrity.

I think Edsall is a better coach than Weis. I am not sure what the heck he is still trading on, I think he must have pictures of someone.

He probably would have won 6 games if they all didn't get hurt even just playing Hills who was in theory the third string true freshman.

They are going to get buried from here on out though.

Reaction Score

absolutely. He's untouchable now. But with Locksley recruiting, and the QBs back next year, look for a classic RE 8-9 win season.

Reaction Score
absolutely. He's untouchable now. But with Locksley recruiting, and the QBs back next year, look for a classic RE 8-9 win season.

Or 7. If he wins 8 games he'll wonder where the fireworks are and when the parade is going to happen.

Reaction Score
Hopefully he will be Numero Uno. And then off the list altogether.
LOL.
The poor guy has got to go. I'm thinking Chevy Chase doing Gerald Ford trying to walk and chew gum at the same time. P is a lovable bumbler, but put him on stage somewhere, not on our sidelines

Reaction Score
LOL.
The poor guy has got to go. I'm thinking Chevy Chase doing Gerald Ford trying to walk and chew gum at the same time. P is a lovable bumbler, but put him on stage somewhere, not on our sidelines

P is mostly Concious.

Reaction Score

Just deleted my point because I don't have the energy. I'll leave it at there us apoligistas go again, bringing up Edsall into everything.

Reaction Score
Just deleted my point because I don't have the energy. I'll leave it at there us apoligistas go again, bringing up Edsall into everything.

By the way. As badly as Edsall is doing, I am pretty sure LRock and I still lost the bet.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure I'm following, but just in case, 8-9 win seasons are a good thing in my world . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom