Finally - someone shedding light on Shaka's sixth man defense! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Finally - someone shedding light on Shaka's sixth man defense!

Reaction Score
hopefully he gets trucked one of these games

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I believe we made three threes from that corner in the first half. Nonetheless Shaka's positioning himself in that corner is obstructive and distracting and needs to be addressed.

I doubt Cam was shouting to the bench (or fans) because of Shaka's position on the court. More likely fans or players were talking s with him and he does not back down from any of that.

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score
Drive straight into him if he’s on the floor, refs would have to T him up
I'd love to see someone try but I imagine he'd clear out pretty quick. He's a good fast twitch athlete.

I like Shaka a lot but this bit should be reined in. I think the growing chatter will have an effect... like the way Timme's constant foot-shuffling finally got the ref's attention after it became a thing, with video proof and all, last year.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Coaches box is fairly non-existent at this point it seems like but this is pretty absurd. I respect him as a coach but he can do the exact same antics without being on the court.

I also still dislike the long shirt under the polo look. Lol

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN
The coaches box is one thing but to have both feet on the court is another

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Yeah but his foot was behind the three point line! Also notice he wears the golf shirt the same color as the unies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom