Final Four Tickets | The Boneyard

Final Four Tickets

Reaction Score
We bought ours this weekend. Tampa is only 3 1/2 hours away, so it's an easy and cheap trip, though no one would say the tickets were cheap.

Did a little happy dance to get this chore out of the way.:p.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
We bought ours this weekend. Tampa is only 3 1/2 hours away, so it's an easy and cheap trip, though no one would say the tickets were cheap.

I was all ready to buy mine and my girlfriend promptly reminded me that we may not be back from Scotland yet. I might have to convince her to let me cross the pond early without her.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score

Purchased ours last week. We're about an hour and 20 minutes away. Depends on I-4 traffic. This will be our first final four!!!!

Tickets certainly were not cheap!

Reaction Score
You know, it's all relative. I see where South Florida is trying to get $50 per seat for the UConn game, the last game of the season, which is about double last year's price. Makes no sense at all,, and I say "trying to get" because I sure won't pay $50 to schlep over there for that game if it's on TV.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
You know, it's all relative. I see where South Florida is trying to get $50 per seat for the UConn game, the last game of the season, which is about double last year's price. Makes no sense at all,, and I say "trying to get" because I sure won't pay $50 to schlep over there for that game if it's on TV.

Years ago BC did the same thing I believe. BC also made you pay for a package to get the one game.

We had a 3 game package last year for USF, one game being UConn. SInce we were sitting in a crowd of Bulls fans in our UConn gear, more than one fan said thanks to UConn we can keep the lights on! Not surprised.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom