Final Four Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Final Four Thread

Reaction Score
I wouldn't count NC St out vs Purdue. I didn't think they would get past the Sweet 16

Reaction Score
We would destroy NC State. We also could destroy Purdue if the refs don't bone Clingan.
If we get to Monday night Clingan would have his hands full either way, whether it's Edey or the big fat guy on NC State.

Those matchups would probably decide things.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I am officially angry.

The NCAa all season long, and this tournament specifically, has been intentially and maliciously been feeding us false intel all year long and in all candor, I believe it is a well conceived trap.
Trap.jpg

They know that the only thing that oculd stop us is a trap and they've devised it, likely beginning in mid Seotember, before the season even began, just to catch us caughtup in enough hubris that we would fall for it.

As someone who was a boxing fan for decades and did briefly box (against his will), I fullt understand the ten point must system. In their plan at deception, the NCAA has currently placed us where, with an ten point must, we are a ten, putdue is maybe a 5 and 1/2 and the remainder of the field is a 3 or 2. This is conpletely a ruse, a ploy ploy on their part to get us to become so caught up in our own hubris that won't realize that we aren't invincible. They see this as the one way to beat us and this has been their plan all season long.

They've allowed NC State (basically Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids) the opportunity to make it this far. If this tells anyone anything, it clearly states that something is amiss.
FA-CK.jpg

We need to ignore the noise. We need to do whatever is necessary to keep ourselves, our team and our school from falling for this. They've determined that unconventional tactics are the only way to beat us. We must rise above this.

Reaction Score
Purdue gets a cakewalk and we face a very explosive and athletic Alabama team. I dont like the setup.
We are going to beat Alabama by more than Purdue beats NC State (if they don't do the funny thing and gag).

Reaction Score
If we get to Monday night Clingan would have his hands full either way, whether it's Edey or the big fat guy on NC State.

Those matchups would probably decide things.
Edney is 300 lbs and so called fat guy" is 275, so either way Cingan may be slightly the lesser

Reaction Score
The cakewalk beat Duke twice, North Carolina, and Marquette in the last 2.5 weeks.

Alabama has beaten... North Carolina. And Clemson?
And needed one of the worst games by their AA and the stupidest 3s I've ever seen taken.

Alabama was in a touch-and-go game with Grand Canyon.

NC State has earned it with a much much tougher path.

Reaction Score
Burns originally went to Tennessee. I didn't know that. I thought he was a Winthrop transfer.

Reaction Score
I hope Purdue wins. If NC State makes the NC, the entire world outside CT will be rooting for them. Crowd in Phoenix would be 95-5 pro-Wolfpack.
Besides that, I don’t want to hear UConn didn’t beat Purdue a #1 seed, they played an 11 seed. I heard some of that lame argument last year and my reply was we beat everyone we played.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom