Final Four Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Final Four Thread

caw

Reaction Score
Has he played Kalk?
No, apparently, if I am reading things correctly, Creighton has only played Purdue in basketball once in history. In 1961.

Reaction Score
This is why this theory doesn't hold water. Every team is using these same balls, so how come other teams like Alabama seem to be able to hit their 3s but not UConn?
Are poor shooting team’s improving with inflate ball?

Reaction Score
Hard to believe she went to Tenn.
I actually like her also, but I do have one complaint about her. She’s the only former Tennessee player I’ve ever had my picture taken with, but she wouldn’t remove her high heels for the photo.

Reaction Score
Not NIT, but happy for both Seton Hall and Indiana State, two of the biggest snubs not playing in the NCAA tournament, are in the NIT semis.

I'll watch the Indiana State game (Seton Hall too late for my teacher schedule) and rooting for both teams to make the finals.

7 PM - ESPN - Utah vs Indiana St.
9:30 - ESPN2 - Georgia vs Seton Hall

Both games at Hinkle.

Reaction Score
Refs for Final 4 were revealed today and Jeff Anderson was on the list. You just know he is going to be reffing our game.

Reaction Score
Refs for Final 4 were revealed today and Jeff Anderson was on the list. You just know he is going to be reffing our game.
No problem with Jeff Anderson. I believe he did the championship game last year and was very good

Reaction Score
Not sure if its been mentioned but only 4 active coaches (Calipari, Izzo, Self, Pitino) have more Final Four appearances than Hurley. He is the class of the coaches who "got next." We need to enjoy the ride. This season has been the high water mark for UConn basketball (not to diminish our myriad of accomplishments) and there's only more to come.

Reaction Score
Could be worse.

1712112436516.jpeg

Reaction Score
NC State slides Diarra over to C as Burns' backup, correct? Do they have much C depth behind that? Not sure what to expect in that NC State vs Purdue game, I've been expecting the bottom to fall out for NC State since the first Duke ACC tourney game yet they've been getting through these games pretty convincingly other than surprisingly the Oakland game. Interested to see how Purdue plays on the FF stage, will they be loose now that they finally got over the hump or will they be tight. NC State looks loose as hell.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom