Final Four Sleepers | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Final Four Sleepers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I really like them and not just for all the RPI. Watching them it's hard not see a little 2011 or 2014 Huskies in them.

Absolutely. Everyone is sleeping on Isaiah Taylor. He's easily a top 6-7 PG. He gets to the rim with ease and creates for everyone. If Ridley comes back for the tournament, they're bound for a deep run.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Have two teams in mind, you might not think one is a sleeper because they are somewhat pronounce....

1st- California- love how they are playing, top 30 defense and very strong starting lineup. A mix of youth and experience (similar to our Huskies). Jaylen Brown has become one of my favorite players in the nation, he's a MAN amongst boys. Strong point play from Wallace and 2 shooters on the wings with Bird and Mathews. Down low you have a top 10 talent in Rabb and 2 defensive rim protectors in Rooks and Okoroh.

I could see them making a deep run in the tourney.

Jaylen Brown is a guaranteed top 3 pick, I welcome the opposition.

2nd- Wichita St.- Yes, we all know who they have. Really thought Grady would've been a better fit, he was really excellent at Cleveland St. With Baker and Fred in the backcourt and their defensive brilliance, can really see them making another deep run. They have some young athletic wings as well who are starting to come on. With Marshall a top 3 young coach (Smart, Ollie) in the nation watch out, they will be a tough out!!!

Your thoughts are welcomed!!

they're on the wrong side of the Mississippi

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
If Providence gets a 10-12 seed I can see them making a run ONLY if Dunn and Bentil go Kemba-crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom