Final Four roll call | The Boneyard

Final Four roll call

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
I'm about 30 mins north. We'll be watching from home, but if there are any get togethers, I might be able to fit something in between chasing the grandkids!

Reaction Score
Gonna hurt to Not be there..:mad:. Actually considered planning the trip with relatives from CT...but it never came together :eek:, and now, I'll be boarding a cruise ship in LA on Friday...hoping to keep track of the score...and you can bet I'll be wearing my Good Luck UCONN Shirt under what ever I wear boarding the ship, and I'll find something with Mango on board.... Friday and hopefully Sunday too. Trust in the Mango Mojo!!! :);)

GO HUSKIES!!!!

Reaction Score
Gonna hurt to Not be there..:mad:. Actually considered planning the trip with relatives from CT...but it never came together :eek:, and now, I'll be boarding a cruise ship in LA on Friday...
GO HUSKIES!!!!
Uh oh, I was on a cruise ship when we lost last year in the final four. No more cruises over FF weekend for me. May your cruise bring better luck than mine. Enjoy!

Reaction Score
Uh oh, I was on a cruise ship when we lost last year in the final four. No more cruises over FF weekend for me. May your cruise bring better luck than mine. Enjoy!
I would rather be in TAMPA...but my travel insurance doesn't include an option to cancel the trip to go to the NCAA WBB Final Four...:rolleyes::D I will do my best to keep my good vibes and mojo headed toward the Huskies! GO UCONN! :cool::D:D

Reaction Score
The wife and I are driving down from VA. We have a hotel room, but no tickets yet. We’re thrilled to be going to our 9th FF (assuming we can find tickets). Hope to see you all. Will there be name tags?

Reaction Score
Who's going to the game in Tampa?

Me! Me! We need to set up a Boneyard meetiing
We're about 3 hours south of Tampa and I'm embarrassed to admit I didn't think this team would make it to FF. Remember at the beginning of the year we we're guessing on how many losses this team would have. I'm going to try and track down some tickets but I'm guessing it won't be easy.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Gonna hurt to Not be there..:mad:. Actually considered planning the trip with relatives from CT...but it never came together :eek:, and now, I'll be boarding a cruise ship in LA on Friday...hoping to keep track of the score...and you can bet I'll be wearing my Good Luck UCONN Shirt under what ever I wear boarding the ship, and I'll find something with Mango on board.... Friday and hopefully Sunday too. Trust in the Mango Mojo!!! :);)

GO HUSKIES!!!!

bon voyage, enjoy your cruise. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom