Filipowski is Going to Make it. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Filipowski is Going to Make it.

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score
i have to admit, when he was walking off the court like he was auditioning for the Rockettes, and his leg contacted the leg of a student, it was so gruesome I couldn't watch the replay. It's a medical miracle that he won't miss any games. Prayer works!

Reaction Score
Having Native American shaman in my ancestry I was able to send healing spells to both Filli and Scheyer to help them through this tragedy.

Reaction Score
Only 1 week after suffering a gruesome injury from a court storming stampede, Filipowski seems to be miraculously fully recovered. The lapdog media bought into the entire overblown story. Would any other program get the sympathy and coverage that Duke and Filipowski got this past week?

God I hope those insufferable jerks go down early in the NCAA Tournament so we don't need to hear any more about them.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Only 1 week after suffering a gruesome injury from a court storming stampede, Filipowski seems to be miraculously fully recovered.
I'm just thankful that he and all the Duke players were able to survive the Wake Forest insurrection. Their courage is an inspiration to us all.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
They continue to find ways to make me the dislike them more. I mean I dislike them a lot already but with the media’s help they continue to raise the bar. I think someone needs to find a way to make that overhead video of their field storming against Clemson and Cry Baby Scheyer post game conference tirade link them together in kind of a double screen video with the words hypocrisy or Dook hypocrisy blazoned in red below or above the video. If I had the technology skills to do it I would use the Dook Hypocrisy example since I refuse to ever write the name of that university correctly going back to point one.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Typical Dook flop, just different. I suppose he was honing his are

Reaction Score
I keep seeing new posts here and get concerned that maybe he had some kind of relapse to, or late-effect from his near murder on the court-storm (like maybe a delayed infection from the blood transfusion or something), but am relieved to see that folks are using this as the opportunity to continue to clown on Duke that it is.

Reaction Score
Heard through the grapevine that he’s suffering with PTSD from the court storming.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I understand there are many on this board that do not follow ESPN. But you have to watch the clip from the show Stephen A show with Mad Dog today when Russo loses it on not only Filipowski but the UNC player who is 25 years old. The Dook part belongs on this board as a mission statement.

Reaction Score
I understand there are many on this board that do not follow ESPN. But you have to watch the clip from the show Stephen A show with Mad Dog today when Russo loses it on not only Filipowski but the UNC player who is 25 years old. The Dook part belongs on this board as a mission statement.
Russo cracks me up, thank god he’s still on the air. Also, always spoke well of UConn, Geno and Calhoun.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Oh, come on, Tom!

That post you deleted was funny! You have to admit!

Reaction Score
Oh my. The old Mike and the Mad Dog was about as good as it gets. This makes me sad. I haven't seen Russo in a long time but dang he lost it. Sold out to espn and just a shell of himself.

Nevertheless, duck fook.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom