Filipowski is Going to Make it.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Last edited by a moderator:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I can't believe pundits haven't called for a ban on post-game team celebrations. The number of players who have been injured by teammates pig piling on the hero, jumping on backs, heck just jumping up and down in joy, far outnumbers the players who have been injured by court storming.

And unlike a court storming which can only happen on the home team's venues, celebration injuries can happen home or away. I was praying for Reed Shepperd's health last night after that game winner. His very large and athletic teammates were grabbing and pulling him from all directions.

Reaction Score
cat kitten GIF

Reaction Score
I can't believe pundits haven't called for a ban on post-game team celebrations. The number of players who have been injured by teammates pig piling on the hero, jumping on backs, heck just jumping up and down in joy, far outnumbers the players who have been injured by court storming.

And unlike a court storming which can only happen on the home team's venues, celebration injuries can happen home or away. I was praying for Reed Shepperd's health last night after that game winner. His very large and athletic teammates were grabbing and pulling him from all directions.
This is a great point. Or even condolences after losses.......remember how hard Coach K used to hug his players? Fraught with potential injury possibilities.

Secure Dog

Blue Collar = Blue Blood
Reaction Score
Apparently Mad Dog went off today as Dook had stormed the field after beating Clemson in football. "They can't do that.....only WE can do that"
It was hilarious and although it was done for the cameras but in this case it was an accurate joke. In the sense that Dookies feel entitled and live by the rule do as I say not as I do.

Reaction Score
Cooper Flagg should take note of this. UConn is less likely of being beaten on the road by an unranked team and court stormed, risking serous injury than Dook. ;)

Note for those who will want to reply that we've moved on from Flagg, we have. He had his chance to come here and chose poorly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom