Field Design? | The Boneyard

Field Design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Anyone spotted or heard about what's going on the 50/25s/end zone? Sticking with same? I'd like to see UCONN in one end zone and HUSKIES in the other. I feel like we don't really use the actual word Huskies too much at all. I like our mid field design, I'd love to see something like what ECU does but they've laid claim to that design. It's frustrating because they don't even use the outline of the right state. That's North Carolina not East Carolina.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Here's my vote:

thumb.aspx

Credit for pict to @prepband99

Reaction Score
Here's my vote:

thumb.aspx

Credit for pict to @prepband99

I like the way this is headed, but how bout something along this line. Kind of a cross between this and what ECU has on their field. Either, have the whole logo inside the outline of the state 8 times, one located in each county. Or, as I'd prefer, break the logo up into 8 pieces with each piece the shape of a county situated together to form the state. Its UConn Country

Reaction Score
either the outline of the state of Connecticut or a Block C at midfield. anything else is doing it wrong

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
I am ok with what they had last year. Just the eyes and bridge of the nose were cool. Me thinks they would screw up the entire dog head anyway.
Maybe last year's log inside the state of CT?

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Hate to say it but I think the football program is long gone past the block C. It's not coming back.
I've just excepted it and moved on to embrace the new Husky logo. I love it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom