FG Droughts | The Boneyard

FG Droughts

Reaction Score
Obvious turning point in the game was Gtowns huge run after we went up 43-29. But, is it just me or do we experience a 5-10 minute FG drought seemingly ever game? Getting a bit tiresome.

Back to that huge Gtown run, I thought it was poor coaching on Ollie's part not calling a timeout much earlier to try and stop the bleeding. Also, his leash was far too long on Purvis during that run. Bonehead play after bonehead play.

All in all, a much better atmosphere and fun game compared to anything in the AAC - win or lose. An at large bid has been out of the question for a bit, so a loss isn't the worst thing in the world. Still, many promising things to take from today. If we continue to develop I don't think it's extremely far fetched to expect us compete for an auto bid in March on our home court.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I thought that overall, KO coached a very strong game
He was down on TOs and who are you going to put in to replace RP? The Gtown guys were way to big for CV
agree with you about the atmosphere of the game - it was overall fun again!!!!

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
All in all, a much better atmosphere and fun game compared to anything in the AAC - win or lose.

The building was half freaking empty.

Reaction Score
He was down on TOs and who are you going to put in to replace RP? The Gtown guys were way to big for CV
@August_West corrected my mistake in regards to KO. He did take a timeout to try and stop the bleeding. Players didn't respond. Wish Facey would've got some more touches during the drought. Didn't get a touch til late in the half and got an immediate and one.
The building was half freaking empty.
lol you're right I'm sorry the game @Tulsa was much more electric.

Reaction Score
Agreed...have 3 guards & AB in foul trouble...nobody to replace Rodney....KO was encouraging him but Rodney has to play...good or bad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom