February - Other Big East Games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

February - Other Big East Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Very good Xavier-providemce game. Noah Locke is a poor man's Jordan Hawkins. Hunter has shut down Hopkins

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
How many times is Hopkins going to run to half court after a call he doesn't like before he gets a Technical?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Nunge is spent, and Jones makes 3-4 completely boneheaded plays every game, that long pullup 3 attempt being one of them.

Reaction Score
Boum had been cold and quiet, but great job blowing by the Croswell at the 3-point line mismatch.

Reaction Score
Man thought that Bynum shot was going down lol. Great game.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Boum is an easy player to root for. Why did Jones pass the ball to the center standing right next to him? Those kind of plays happen all the time with Jones.

I gotta agree with Raftery that the refs need to give the foul call there when they know PC is fouling. Bynum's shot looked good out of his hand.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
St. Johns may end up looking back at this year as a missed opportunity. That weak early schedule took away SJU's margin of error. The two losses to Villanova are the only two "bad" losses on the schedule, but there aren't enough opportunities for good wins.

Posh Alexander is very overrated and the rest of the guards are meh, but Jones and Soriano are very good. Jones actually has worse numbers this season than he did last season, which is kind of an indictment of Anderson's offense. St. Johns should be better than they are.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I got to give it to you. You talk a lot of smack about other people's predictions yet never provide any analysis or predictions of your own.

EDIT: August is on the record that the Friars are going to the Final Four. Got it.

In the same thread you predicted that I predicted a top 4 finish for them in the league with 50 bucks on it. So yeah I make predictions too. Not always right but certainly a better batting average.

Reaction Score
Villanova with 11 turnovers and 9 fouls at halftime, on the road against #14 Marquette

Nova up 1.

Crazy ending to the half. Moore with an off balance fadeaway three with 5 seconds left. Then Kam Jones swishes a 50 footer at the buzzer

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I have visions of peecee with an early NCAA exit. Just barreling in to people. Hopkins will be in foul trouble throughout.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
In the same thread you predicted that I predicted a top 4 finish for them in the league with 50 bucks on it. So yeah I make predictions too. Not always right but certainly a better batting average.
mr auggie, future giver of the free pizza at his hoedown throwdown, definitely and certainly joined me and others in early season prediction on X as being good. very good. mebbe best in class, so there's that.
now, look way crankies.....
(a fiddy ought to do it, geetar picker... if no funds are immediately offered, then im bringing my cuz francis to ur thing. he's missing a few fingers, some toes, and an ear, but he talks real loud and always smells bad. big fun at parties, at least until the cops come.)

Reaction Score

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Kolek chirping right at Villanova players for a good 5-10 seconds after lay up. Staring right in their face and talking trash.

No T for taunting.

Jackson and Hawkins have gotten T'd for much less aggressiveness towards opponents with trash talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom