Favorite Player On This Year's Team ?; | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Favorite Player On This Year's Team ?;

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
What is wrong with you, just an a**wipe or as clueless of an individual as it seems? My opinion on favorite player is just that not sure what's wrong with not having one or why yours is better. Best thing to do for a "young" fan like yourself is ignore my maudlin posts ( :rolleyes: ) because for now you look like more of a than you obviously are. I really think you believe people would think this was funny too LOL. Wow where do we get these people?

Jeebus.

Well, I guess there's only one appropriate response for that.

Reaction Score
Jeebus.

Well, I guess there's only one appropriate response for that.

Yet another stupid post. FYI picked up a 2 year old Mountain Cur rescue pup Monday. Only an idiot would think this even comes close to being funny. 4B61D412-2B1C-432D-9810-82AF1B20DCD7.jpeg

Reaction Score
My favorite is Whaley. Don't really know why; I've just liked him since his first time on the court. He moved so frantically and jerkily that my season ticket group still call him Squirrel to this day. Thankfully his game is smoother now.
Did you like Rodman or John salley?

If yes. You have your reason.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I’m copping out. I like this team.

I’m happy people have identified many different players as their favorite. Hopefully a similar thread will be made in the future to see if people have the same opinions. I think if this was started two weeks ago Josh would have received more love than the walk on.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
At various moments this season, everyone on the team has been my favorite. And at other moments, everyone on this team has been my least favorite Husky ever.
Either I'm the most fickle fan in the world, or we have a roster made up of Jekyll and Hyde type players.
Or both.
Probably both.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
At various moments this season, everyone on the team has been my favorite. And at other moments, everyone on this team has been my least favorite Husky ever.
Either I'm the most fickle fan in the world, or we have a roster made up of Jekyll and Hyde type players.
Or both.
Probably both.
Going as far back as I can remember posters have had a love hate relationship with players of nearly every team over the course of a season.

Reaction Score
I'm happy for you and your pup.

Now about that stick up your behind...

I don’t have one. Or is it that twig from those who like to call me old for my opinion not agreeing with theirs? Oh yeah it’s there sucks too.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I don’t have one. Or is it that twig from those who like to call me old for my opinion not agreeing with theirs? Oh yeah it’s there sucks too.

Cripes, I'm older than you. I'll bet by a decade. Class of 78.

Reaction Score
Toss up for me as well. Love Akok now. He has ambition, drive, and an un relentless motor. Love Bouk for the talent that he has that can’t be taught. Can’t wait for him to piece everything together to become that scoring force we so desperately need.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Akok overall but Bouk and Gaffney are really getting my attention. Upside of these guys with the 2020 class coming in and the vets make next year's team something to really look forward to as these guys round into shape with experience. I'm going to enjoy this whole year because I think DH has more options and can make moves that he couldn't before. I've been waiting for a team that can press and make other teams uncomfortable and here it comes AAC.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm going to separate the 'best' players from my favorite player. I am a B Adams fan. Love his quiet, determined intensity.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm going to separate the 'best' players from my favorite player. I am an B Adams fan. Love his quiet, determined intensity.
I can’t imagine where the backcourt of vital and Adams would be ranked defensively if they could do that. Opposing guards must be terrified.

Reaction Score
I’ll stick with obvious choices because how could u not like like what u see from Bouk and Akok. Still soft spot for AG so he’s my 3rd. Polley growing on me - Carlton and vital drive me crazy. So those are my top 4 guys. (Side note: our defense has been very underrated this year-AGs on the ball D has been really good)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom