"The Dude abides"
"You human paraquat"
"it really tied the room together"
"do you have to curse so much?, ...what you talking about"
"...my special lady friend"
"He treats objects like women"
"they're not nazis, they're nihilists"

Reaction Score
"well I tell ya, I'm going to get drunk, then I'm going to take a bath and find me a...., then I'm going to get drunk again"

Reaction Score
Jesse Ventura, the movie Predator - "I Ain't Got time to Bleed"

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Good one but I believe that there is no "a" in that quote. I'd go with Colonel Jessup:
Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *saves lives*. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a *damn* what you think you are entitled to!

Oh, so now it's favorite soliloquys we are working on! I prefer..."Truth, you can't handle the truth." But that is a quibble.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"If I'm curt with you, it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you two guys to act fast if you want to get out of this. So pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the ****ing car."

Another good line that is impossible to quote accurately comes out of Quentin Tarantino's mouth inquiry about whether a certain sign is on his lawn.

And: "What's with the stud in your tongue?"

Reaction Score
Paul Dooley: "RE-FUND . . . . RE-FUND"

Steve Martin: "I don't believe in tipping . . . I believe in overtipping!"

Steve Martin to Carol Kane (from the same movie): "You could melt all this stuff."

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"well I tell ya, I'm going to get drunk, then I'm going to take a bath and find me a...., then I'm going to get drunk again"

Wilie Nelson in Rhinestone Cowboy? I think that is wrong ...Willey didn't take baths. Wrong century?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Paul Dooley: "RE-FUND . . . . RE-FUND"

Steve Martin: "I don't believe in tipping . . . I believe in overtipping!"

Steve Martin to Carol Kane (from the same movie): "You could melt all this stuff."

My Blue Heaven.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Oh, so now it's favorite soliloquys we are working on! I prefer..."Truth, you can't handle the truth." But that is a quibble.
Shaaad up...;)

Yeah, it felt a little long for the purposes of this thread but it's still a quote.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
"The Dude abides"
"You human paraquat"
"it really tied the room together"
"do you have to curse so much?, ...what you talking about"
"...my special lady friend"
"He treats objects like women"
"they're not nazis, they're nihilists"
"Nobody #%@s with the Jesus"
"Shut the @#$% up Donny"

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
From a rather sophomoric movie.. Real Genius, but funny I thought.

Mitch: So, if there is anything that I can do for you, or, more to the point, to you, you just let me know.

Susan: Can you hammer a six-inch spike through a board with your penis?

Mitch: Not right now.

Susan: A girl’s gotta have her standards.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. (Jessica from Roger Rabbit)

I'm walking here, I'm walking here. (from Midnight Cowboy)

You is kind. You is smart. You is important. (from The Help) I use this one quite often.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom