Favorite gif from campus celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
uconn_5010010_GIFSoupcom.gif

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Imagine if they win the whole thing? That is goin to be everywhere!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I know the guys do this on the bench. What does it actually represent? It can't be the sack swing.
whenever someone on the team makes a three they do that, no idea why but i love it

Reaction Score
Have to give credit to the cinematographer of this clip...got the perfect semi circle of students doing the sack swag, the gampel dome in the background, the cops and their scaddattle after the mosh forms...the timing was impeccable and therefore this clip has gone viral.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Yeah it's perfect how everybody is swinging there sacks (or floor sweep) in perfect unison!

Those troopers got out of there!

Reaction Score
Just an FYI, according to one of the players' Twitter it means "swag". So yeah... close enough to s(ack)-wag

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Pretty sure it's the sack swing...
I believe that you are correct, although all I have is anecdotal evidence.

I began not long after an article where Bazz commented on Raftery saying 'onions' after someone made a clutch three. It is not a stretch to believe that this is there way (with nefarious hand signals) of saying 'onions'.

Reaction Score
I'm still trying to figure out why one of the fleeing state troopers was carrying a football...

As for the swinging pendulum testiculos, I haven't seen a real explanation. Just that one word response from Purvis saying, "swag."

Reaction Score
I'm still trying to figure out why one of the fleeing state troopers was carrying a football...

As for the swinging pendulum testiculos, I haven't seen a real explanation. Just that one word response from Purvis saying, "swag."

Don't you know anything about UCONN ... football throwing is not allowed!!! ... :p ... at least at Rentschler tailgating ...

Reaction Score
Kgun7 said:
Don't you know anything about UCONN ... football throwing is not allowed!!! ... :p ... at least at Rentschler tailgating ...

They actually tried banning the tossing of footballs at the beach here in LA once. That new rule didn't last too long, hahaha.

Reaction Score
I believe that you are correct, although all I have is anecdotal evidence.

I began not long after an article where Bazz commented on Raftery saying 'onions' after someone made a clutch three. It is not a stretch to believe that this is there way (with nefarious hand signals) of saying 'onions'.

It would be a shock to me if the players were not aware of Prankster's Senhor Testiculo Award after games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom