• Jeremy Lamb

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 13 8.7%

• Total voters

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
The title says "favorite," not "best." Who was your favorite?

I'm partially very bored right now, but I also just love seeing poll results. Plus, I'm anxiously awaiting the results of navery's sheep game to be unveiled!

So we've have had some awesome dunkers throughout the years, but I had to whittle the responses down to the dunkers that I thought would have the best chance to win. I didn't want to give 10-15 options, but probably could have. I left off guys like Rod Sellers, Donny/Donyell, Caron, Rip, Ben Gordon, and Thabeet. These guys may have garnered a few votes, but ultimately could not have won (IMO). If you absolutely love one of them (or someone else), vote "other." I was also undecided on Bouk. He's just so young, but what he's shown so far got him on the short list. And sorry...I left off Kwintin Williams. I feel like there's a few here who always loved his dunks...on youtube.

I had to vote for Dyson. It was him or Gay. I just loved Dyson's game and his dunks. He could have been so much better. He was also affected by some injuries...too bad. He was the prefect combo of size, speed, and strength so that it looked like he was getting way up and throwing it down hard every time.

Last edited:

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Not on the list...

dunker.jpg

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
This poll is awful. Who is Andre Dyson? And who voted for him?

Jeremy Lamb? Bouknight????

This program has been around longer than 15 years....just sayin'.
Program HAS been around longer than 15 years. Program HAS NOT seen better dunkers than those listed. Although that IS subjective. Fill out the poll and zip it. We will see how smart you are by how many people vote "other." Your opinion doesn't matter anyways...only Chief has that authority.

I think many here would agree that these are the few who could win the BY award of "Favorite Husky Dunker," if there were such a thing. They are known as very prolific dunkers in the Nutmeg State.

Last edited:

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Okay. Can you share a clip of your favorite Andre Dyson dunk?

And please also share what you're drinking tonight.

I suggested in my post that the responses would be SUBJECTIVE. I can provide a link with the definition of that word if you need it.

Tonight, I just finished one can of Heady Topper. On to the second!

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
No. I’m looking for one dunk from Andre Dyson that you liked to put him on your list.
I will NOT be bullied into searching the web and posting proof!

I went to a few games that Dyson dunked in. I'm sure you were at a few as well.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Andre Dyson is the sort of dumb inside joke this board has needed for a while.

I'll never forget the time Andre Dyson scored the winning TD in OT to beat Notre Dame, months after tearing his ACL against Syracuse.

Reaction Score
Andre Dyson wasn’t nearly as good a dunker as Rory Gay, Steven Robinson, or even Jeff Bouknight

Reaction Score
I've never laughed so hard at anything on the internet as I did reading this thread. I am crying on the couch, and my wife thinks I've finally lost my mind.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom