FAU KSU Game | Page 3 | The Boneyard

FAU KSU Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thought the officiating has been fairly consistent this tourney in letting teams play without foul calls deciding too many games.

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
Vlad Goldin moves like the beta-release of a Russian bot programmed for basketball. He’s playing a heII of a game tonight.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
This game is surreal.

It reminds me (save the shot clock & three point line) of opening round games in my college days during the infancy of ESPN (the first time those games were televised). There would always be a great game between a school you barely heard of (and never saw) and a decent but not too big name. That is what this feels like.

caw

Reaction Score
I think the winner of Creighton/SDSU is a little better than either of these teams. Nowell's crazy hero ball is fun, but lighting up Jalen Gaffney and lighting up Ryan Nembhard are two very different things.

Gaffney has played him well he’s really lit up the other FAU guards.

Reaction Score
I watched Nowell in the regular season and noticed he was good, really good, but he has ice water in his veins. He is Kemba and Bazz reincarnated in college ball.
Throw in that El-Amin cockiness

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Gaffney has played him well he’s really lit up the other FAU guards.

I am not throwing stones at Gaffney. He and the rest of FAU have played great basketball. I am just saying that Nembhard, and Alexander, are next level defenders. The FAU backcourt simply isn't as good defensively as the two Creighton guards.

Reactions: caw

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Looked like K-State was gaining control a few minutes ago. Nice recovery by FAU. They might be the American's new flag bearers.

Thanks for clearing that up. I couldn't remember if FAU was going to the American or the Sun Belt. I get those two conferences confused all the time.

Reaction Score
Looked like K-State was gaining control a few minutes ago. Nice recovery by FAU. They might be the American's new flag bearers.
No, they won't because their coach will be at another school soon.

Reaction Score
KSU had the game in hand, started globetrotting, threw the ball around, and now they can't score or stop FAU. Big time choke.
They always globetrot. Problem is Keyontae's fouls and him missing foul shots.

Reaction Score
want FAU to win...there can only be 1 March legendary NYC guard

Edit: plus nice to see Jalen do well

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Both teams are flopping too much for my tastes. The foul on Johnson should have been a "play on". The FAU player took a dive to draw the call.

Reaction Score
I wonder what the moneyline is for FAU and for KSU at this moment

Reaction Score
They always globetrot. Problem is Keyontae's fouls and him missing foul shots.
Between the legs backwards pass on a fast break up 5 or 6 which they fumbled out of bounds was the beginning of the end here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom