Fake fans | The Boneyard

Fake fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When we win, everybody on board, when we lose, it's his fault, well when you criticize name the HS, or college, or pro team you played for. These kids and coaches are giving their all, let's do the same, or get off, ASAP, we don't need you.

Reaction Score
When we win, everybody on board, when we lose, it's his fault, well when you criticize name the HS, or college, or pro team you played for. These kids and coaches are giving their all, let's do the same, or get off, ASAP, we don't need you.

You happy? Now leave or dive in the dirt FF. Or else back to the women's board to talk about the skirt Shea ralph is wearing tomorrow night. Because I'm sure we don't need you.

Last edited:

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
The Women's Board is just a couple of clicks away. I think you thought you were there?

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Sorry.
Good effort Huskies! Go get 'em next time. It's not about winning, it's about effort. You gave it your all and that's all that counts!

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Sorry.
Good effort Huskies! Go get 'em next time. It's not about winning, it's about effort. You gave it your all and that's all that counts!

Maybe, just maybe, there's a middle ground? Or are we all supposed to be in full-on crisis mode?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

lol...shut up.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

But they didn't give their all. It was pretty obvious. If I watch a team play as hard as it can, and smart as it can, and lose...I'm ok with that. You can't win them all. But I watched a team that should have won by 15-20 if they played with normal effort and intelligence lose at home. They beat UT on the road and then mailed this one in. It was obvious.

Reaction Score
Its ok we won the good job good effort award, lets give everyone a trophy. We can turn the ball over 20 plus times a game and get our @$$e$ kicked but its ok kids because we tried.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
This is the thinking that is wrong with America among many other things. Effort is great and all but winning is what gets you paid...

Reaction Score
If Hamilton was sick or had Seagrams flu :eek: it would explain a lot. He's been setting the pace and the energy level for this team and we win with quickness and speed that wasn't there. I'm sure both he and Ollie are loath to make excuses so we'll never know.
Ollie's comment that they needed a day off hints at that or a general malaise through out the team, and give Temple some credit for executing their offense and and defense all game.

Reaction Score
If Hamilton was sick or had Seagrams flu :eek: it would explain a lot. He's been setting the pace and the energy level for this team and we win with quickness and speed that wasn't there. I'm sure both he and Ollie are loath to make excuses so we'll never know.
Ollie's comment that they needed a day off hints at that or a general malaise through out the team, and give Temple some credit for executing their offense and and defense all game.
Yes because they've played so many games lately. But I know from experience. It takes more than a week to recover from a visit to New Orleans. If there is a leader on this team I hope they called a practice anyways

Reaction Score
Stupid thread.

At home my wife is my number one fan, yet she is my worst critic (i.e. pain in the arse) and complains about any and every mistake made. If I don't pick up on a light switch, miss a garbage dunk, double dribble my food, etc. out comes the nagging. The Boneyard is tame compared to her.

I can't even throw her off my bandwagon, and Lord knows I've tried.

Reaction Score
KO, the staff and players signed up for this and are being handsomely rewarded through public money. Don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Reaction Score
l u f.jpg

Reaction Score
You happy? Now leave or dive in the dirt FF. Or else back to the women's board to talk about the skirt Shea ralph is wearing tomorrow night. Because I'm sure we don't need you.
Does your wife know you're checking out Shea's skirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom