OT: - Fairfield restaurant recommendation | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Fairfield restaurant recommendation

Reaction Score
Duchess? What man takes his wife to a fast food restaurant for a nice dinner? Used to eat their crap plenty. So overrated.

Reaction Score
If you want gourmet mac and cheese for $20, go to Chile Bomb. It's really a take out place. Been there a couple times.

The owner Pete is an extremely good dude who is passionate about his food. I have eaten there about 20 times and this is my go to spot for a burger and fries. Not a really big chili guy myself so I can't go out on a limb there but you are right, he has some really good mac and cheese.

Reaction Score
Duchess? What man takes his wife to a fast food restaurant for a nice dinner? Used to eat their crap plenty. So overrated.
I know, take her to a fancy place like Red Lobster.

Reaction Score
My wife and I are in Fairfield this evening. Can anyone offer dining recommendations - looking for good food and good ambience.

Well?

We're waiting

Reaction Score
There's a freaking taco shop by McDonald's on that Post Road circle by Exit 23, Senor Salsa. No one could even mention that? In honor of Senhor Testiculo.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It’s Duchess not Dutchess noob.

Oh great the spelling police are here.

Last time I checked you don’t need to spell your order in the DUCHESS drive-thru to get served. You don’t even have to say fancy ‘Langostino’ - if you just say - ‘gimme the lobster’ they know.

It’s no shirt, no shoes, no service.

Not yes spelling, no service.

Reaction Score

Last time I checked you don’t need to spell your order in the DUCHESS drive-thru to get served. You don’t even have to say fancy‘Langostino’ - if you just say - ‘gimme the lobster’ they know.

Not our fault you think their chili burgers are worth skipping over everything else the town has to offer.

Curiouser
Reaction Score

Last time I checked you don’t need to spell your order in the DUCHESS drive-thru to get served. You don’t even have to say fancy ‘Langostino’ - if you just say - ‘gimme the lobster’ they know.

I let it go the first eight times but it was driving me crazy.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Not our fault you think their chili burgers are worth skipping over everything else the town has to offer.

Sorry I don’t hang out with ‘Mr Salsa’. FYI that’s a fake name.

What’s he hiding?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Senor Salsa - Home

Food much better than sodium laden chili burgers with super soggy buns.

Yeah if there is one thing ‘Mr Salsa’ can’t abide it’s sodium.

I bet you believe that the dolphin that runs the pizza place at the train station misbehaves.

Reaction Score
Yeah if there is one thing ‘Mr Salsa’ can’t abide it’s sodium.

I bet you believe that the dolphin that runs the pizza place at the train station misbehaves.
Also overrated. Not enough.

Reaction Score
It’s a good place to cut through to get to Dutchess faster.
I need to correct you, cutting through makes the trip to Duchess slower. You do realize Post Road divides right around the end of the circle, leading right into the Duchess parking lot? Like maybe 20 feet away maximum?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I need to correct you, cutting through makes the trip to Duchess slower. You do realize Post Road divides right around the end of the circle, leading right into the Duchess parking lot? Like maybe 20 feet away maximum?

Only if traveling into heavy traffic on a one way street scares you. Otherwise - faster.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom