Extend Mora Now! | The Boneyard

Extend Mora Now!

Reaction Score
Somewhere out there Randy Edsall is avoiding mirrors like Medusa would stare back.

Going 0-11 and hiding in the basement, to bowl eligible in the second season. With the best offensive players injured.

WHAT A JOB BY MORA!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Can’t say much about other places, but I lived in boulder when they went after Fairbanks. They are nuts about football and lots of $ to throw around. UConn need to rewrite the contract soon.
And he sucked there. Mora is where he wants to be.

Reaction Score
Agreed.

And while we're at it I was thinking maybe Nebraska should drop football and leave the Big10. Haven't had a winning season in 6 years. Time to shuffle down the road and Let Rover Take Over!
Maybe the B10 has a relegation condition like the English Premier league. Nebraska gets relegated and UConn gets promoted :)

Reaction Score
Don’t know if we have the $$$ to match the big boys in the power conferences

Reaction Score
Can’t say much about other places, but I lived in boulder when they went after Fairbanks. They are nuts about football and lots of $ to throw around. UConn need to rewrite the contract soon.
And be quick about it!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
if the state is serious about the universities growth they need to extend him this week.
It is a good sign the governor of CT regularly chimes in on football and coach Mora. He just got re-elected so it is time to spend some money on UCONN football. He knows UCONN football will bring much more brand awareness to state of Connecticut.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It is a good sign the governor of CT regularly chimes in on football and coach Mora. He just got re-elected so it is time to spend some money on UCONN football. He knows UCONN football will bring much more brand awareness to state of Connecticut.
Perhaps that's why he won in a landslide.

Reaction Score
No, but we are both gentlemen of a certain age. And while I can't say money isn't importatnt, it really isn't everything. I think he's found everything he's looking for at UConn.
I hear you and think you're right but he's a competitor who loves challenges and has been at the top of the sport before. He wants to create something special here and needs the backing/resources to do it. It's clearly in the best interest of the University and state to do it. Not about money but he wants the people to be all in around him like he's all in.

Reaction Score
Lamont needs to be key in everything we do surrounding football and realignment. UConn is our pro team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom