Expectations for the next two games? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Expectations for the next two games?

Reaction Score
Neither OKST or UF are having their best year. It won't help our computer ranking much, but the voters who are familiar with the names might give us a bump if we win both.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Suffocating defense. That’s Hurley’s trademark and it’s what ground Iowa State down last night to blow open the lead at the end.
Absolutely. And love the depth which provides any one person or two with having an off night. Relentless pressure, smart ball handling and keep throwing fresh bodies off the bench. We want to be everyone's nightmare. Both Gino and DH are talking about toughness. That must have been some flight back and forth across the country. College Basketball Capital of the World.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Is Oregon even a Quad 1 win?

Reaction Score
For Dre to get back in the starting line-up and for Nahiem to come in off the bench. They didn’t want to mess with anything in Portland, but it is time.

The schedule is coming together perfectly. They have some nice stretches of no games (between Oklahoma State and Florida, then from LIU to Butler) to get in some good practice time to fine tune some things instead of just preparing for the next team. Fans and players hate the breaks, coaches love it.
I like AJ coming off the bench. Brings a ton of energy and can play the 1-4. He still plays lots of minutes.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
My expectation is for Hurley to do whatever he’s been doing for the last 3 weeks, and for the players to continue playing as hard as they have. If that’s the case, we win both easily.

The only thing I would want to do differently is see if Hurley can run some sets for Alleyne spot ups. He needs to see the ball go into the hoop. Once he does, I think a lot of his jittery play will be solved
Yes. 3 Yr career average 10 pts a game and 39% from 3 pt land in the ACC. He will get it straightened out and be a defensive force down the road as well. He's a gamer. Some were concerned with Andre before last night's game. He sort of "answered all the questions." ;)

Reaction Score
The Long Island game tips off at Noon, which is a nice way to get the team ready for the 7 Noon tip off games we will have in Big East Conference play.

Reaction Score
I'm expecting that Creighton game to be the best home game of the year. Got my tickets early on, and they are going quick. I paid $38 for mine, and they are up to $80 already. Should be north of $100 come game day. Should be a mad house.
Should take a look at resale tickets for the game in Omaha for Feb. lower sections at $300-500, upper level more reasonable. I'm on a road trip that week across the country. Already prepped the ride that we will make it to Omaha for that game. Great, pro style stadium, fun little city - who else is in for a Feb trip to Nebraska??

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I'm just glad this Thursday's game is early, so barely conflicts with Thursday night football. I don't expect any losses in 2022. This team is rolling.

Absolutely, gotta watch that Bills W and make it a perfect night.

Reaction Score
It's fair to expect Ws so no real comment there. I'm curious what happens with lineup. Does Clingan get more minutes? Does Johnson return. And where does he find minutes. With more games under his belt, does AJax refine his offense more. Can Alleyne find his stroke? There are minutes available if he does.

Reaction Score
friends sleep GIF
This never gets old. Love it.

Reaction Score
First real road test in Gainesville will be interesting.
Feels like a trap game. Honestly though im not worried at all. I feel like this team is ready to pass any test thrown at them especially what i expect to be a wild environment with high energy which is something the freshmen have not faced. I will say this the great Uconn teams tend to shut the crowd up rather quickly in situations like this so im actually eager to see what this team does. Should be fun.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I kinda wish the LIU game was next but kinda glad it’s not. I wouldn’t be shocked if there was a little hangover and a top 30ish team will keep the guys focused but it’d be nice to have a game where a slow start doesn’t put us immediately in peril

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom