Excited about Next Year | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Excited about Next Year

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I'm not nearly as optimistic.

Adams isn't a slam dunk to come back. Great recruiting class but who hangs out and sticks with it... I just see too many question marks for me to be ok with saying we'll be good next year.
JA is going no where - he will have an opportunity to lead a much better team which in turn will increase his stock. Athletically on the defensive end and strength wise he needs to work on some things.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
We are far from set for next year. If you are expecting a year much improved from the theme we have seen from 15/16 through now, injuries aside you, you will be disappointed. Expect at least 5 WTF losses and something similar to 2015-16 season with Dham.

This front court slated for next year is simply not prepared to face ranked teams and not get overwhelmed early.

Reaction Score
There simply isn't enough depth or developed talent in the front court for me to buy this team being excellent. Just isn't.

Best hope is all the pieces come back, they get an impact big transfer or JUCO guy and they're a top 25 team who could make a darkhorse run. That's all i'm ready to say at this point.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom