Evina Waived. Burke and Harrigan as well | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Evina Waived. Burke and Harrigan as well

Reaction Score
How many people on this board who are complaining about the WNBA watch enough WNBA games to have an informed opinion about the league? Are you really going to be bored watching Sue, Stewie, and Gabby play together at Seattle?

The WNBA season starts tomorrow. You can get a WNBA League Pass for $25 a year, letting you watch every WNBA game during the season live or on demand. You can try the pass free for seven days.

Tomorrow Seattle plays Minnesota. Napheesa plays for Minnesota, but she’s due to give birth later this month. Anyway, get the seven-day free trial and watch the Seattle-Minnesota game live or on demand this weekend. Then decide if the league is so awful.

Also, when Paige goes to the WNBA in a couple years, will no one here bother to watch her pro career?
25 dollars???? [ ] sorry but that's too much, when I first followed Wnba closely in 2013 was only 9.95 and was worth the price. Now there's no way I'd even consider.

Last edited by a moderator:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
25 dollars???? [ ] sorry but that's too much, when I first followed Wnba closely in 2013 was only 9.95 and was worth the price. Now there's no way I'd even consider.
The price for me would be okay but it seems not all games are played on League Pass being live on other venues. Then after a day I think, it is available as a replay

Reaction Score
The price for me would be okay but it seems not all games are played on League Pass being live on other venues. Then after a day I think, it is available as a replay
They are available right after the game is over. On would think if they are going to raise the price 10 bucks in one year that they would not black out so many games. I was stupid and renewed it his season,, but in retrospect I probable should not have done so. Considering all the games broadcast free on facebook, twitter and other stations. I do like the option of viewing at my leisure and they finally got an ap for Fire TV.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom