EVINA...The Glue | The Boneyard

EVINA...The Glue

Reaction Score
How can anyone dislike Evina Westbrook? She seems to 'grow' on people. E came here from Tennessee with a bad rap from their program. The fact that Geno and staff won't give us details other than say that there was an 'unhealthy' situation there...so many of us didn't know what to expect.
Don't doubt our coach.
E has been a joy from the first day she arrived at UConn...the love and respect she gets from the girls is incredible. She is smart & pleasant besides being a WNBA caliber athlete. She Is unselfish on the court & uses her smarts to better the team. When necessary, she shows her talent, but mostly makes her teammates look great.
This young woman who is special will be a 'somebody' when her playing days are over. She already is a role model and would probably be a great coach...or something even larger.
If she leaves for the pro's, she will leave her special mark @ UConn.
Keep your eyes on E.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
When she smiles, which isn't often but seems to occur in her conversations with Geno more than elsewhere, it is one of the highest-wattage smiles I've seen on any WBB player.

Reaction Score
E is one of my favs period.
I hope she stays next year but will understand if she doesn't. If she stays she will get the true experience of UConn with the fans, travel, dinners, travel excursions etc. This was such a disjointed year that the true UConn experience
was non-existent. I just love this young lady. A true gem. The glue. Bring on Arizona!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
E is one of my favs period.
I hope she stays next year but will understand if she doesn't. If she stays she will get the true experience of UConn with the fans, travel, dinners, travel excursions etc.
True. But she's clearly ready for the next level. I could see her starting this summer if her knee is holding up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom