Evidence! | The Boneyard

Evidence!

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I got two parking tickets in my life - one in high school, and one a few years ago in Boston.

I went to court and fought the one in high school. I knew there was no no parking sign because I had borrowed it months before.

This picture is of the sign posted where I go the ticket in Boston. Three months of email and letters back and forth, and they gave up.

Both tickets gone, and my record in court remains at 8-0.

E7850798-99EC-411B-AF5C-E28E304C3630.jpeg

Reaction Score
I got two parking tickets in my life - one in high school, and one a few years ago in Boston.

I went to court and fought the one in high school. I knew there was no no parking sign because I had borrowed it months before.

This picture is of the sign posted where I go the ticket in Boston. Three months of email and letters back and forth, and they gave up.

View attachment 25264
On that note - happy birthday!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score

Happy Birthday, Tom. I was floating around the middle of Lake Champlain with a cell that would read the boneyard, but not allow me to post anything, or I would have been on time, instead of 3 days late.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
View attachment 25264

What did you argue for Boston? That looks like one of the more clear signages going.

Reaction Score
What did you argue for Boston? That looks like one of the more clear signages going.
Apparently, Big Red knew temery borrowed the signs. No signs, no enforceable ticket for Tom ... even in Boston.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom