Everything cool with Big Red? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Everything cool with Big Red?

Reaction Score
I hope he’s ok. I saw him recently at the 2nd game of the season against Boston U, seated a couple seats away, and he was using oxygen.

Reaction Score
I’ve seen him at the last few home games at XL and from my seats and it looks like he enjoying the games like the rest of us. I think he’ll come to life when the BE starts! Let’s go Huskies!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
was gonna say maybe they're both in antarctica
True story.

I texted, "Bon voyage mañana" to a friend whose cruise to Antarctica was scheduled for Tuesday departure and got a quick reply:
Screenshot_20221130-025008.png

Reaction Score
Big Red is still a big fan and will still be cheering. There just no nee at the point on the games they had at home. The reason for the post is that I will never put down a team who is getting beat badly when I know that they (visiting teams) are trying there best. But there are times when out of respect for what the Huskies accomplish we should honor their hard work so as fans we do the U-C-O-N-N, UCONN UCONN UCONN so I just hope that the cheer stays alive for as long as I can
Thanks for doing what you do!
Awesome I Love The 80S GIF by stellar247

Reaction Score
Well, there you go. I'm happy that all is well with UConn's #1 fan, all appears to be well on The Boneyard, nobody messed with me too much a la my inquisitive post, and most of all I am happy that we, UConn Nation, are in for a terrific thrill ride for the next few months alongside the most talented and complete team that we have had in years.

Props to Danny Hurley and the coaching staff, and all the players. Looking to win it all baby, Bleed Blue!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom