espnW Defensive Player Of The Year | The Boneyard

espnW Defensive Player Of The Year

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Nice tweet, Rebecca !!

I bet Jay Bilas would second that emotion. . . . .

Reaction Score
I thought trapuccino was a tongue in cheek reference to trap houses, trap music...

Reaction Score
I honestly figured it was some kinda of new drink at Starbucks. :oops:

Probably 3 people or less on the Boneyard know what you are referring to :p

:p I don't fully know what I'm referring to! But a few years ago, it's what all the kids at school were talking about. Fetty Wap and... those other guys.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
:p I don't fully know what I'm referring to! But a few years ago, it's what all the kids at school were talking about. Fetty Wap and... those other guys.

Im much too old to listen to it on a regular basis... but its good to listen to while lifting weights at the gym.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
I thought trapuccino was a tongue in cheek reference to trap houses, trap music...

Oh my! I never heard of trap houses and trap music. Seems more than bit ominous. Not sure how you could make a tongue in cheek reference. I looked them up.

"The term "trap" is used to refer to the place where drug deals are made and how it is difficult to escape the lifestyle. The term originated in Atlanta, Georgia where rappers Cool Breeze, Dungeon Family, Outkast, Goodie Mob, and Ghetto Mafia were some of the first to use the term in their music. In the early 1990s, rappers UGK, 8Ball & MJG, Cool Breeze, Master P, and Ghetto Mafia were among the first rappers to introduce the "trap" or drug dealing lifestyle into their music."

Reaction Score
Oh my! I never heard of trap houses and trap music. Seems more than bit ominous. Not sure how you could make a tongue in cheek reference. I looked them up.

"The term "trap" is used to refer to the place where drug deals are made and how it is difficult to escape the lifestyle. The term originated in Atlanta, Georgia where rappers Cool Breeze, Dungeon Family, Outkast, Goodie Mob, and Ghetto Mafia were some of the first to use the term in their music. In the early 1990s, rappers UGK, 8Ball & MJG, Cool Breeze, Master P, and Ghetto Mafia were among the first rappers to introduce the "trap" or drug dealing lifestyle into their music."
Have no fear..............

The ingenious handle of the beautiful and talented Gabulous, has ZERO to do with 'trap houses' and everything to do with her musculature.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

61360863.jpg

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Looks my my post on the trapezious muscle mysteriously vanished.
How interesting.
It wasn't me, But I actually had to look up the word you used to find out you were being complementary though.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I hope SVCBeerCat didnt watch the SWAC women's final. During one of the timeouts... they were playing some trap music through the speakers. :eek:

Looks my my post on the trapezious muscle mysteriously vanished.

How interesting.

Ah.... i missed that post.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I hope SVCBeerCat didnt watch the SWAC women's final. During one of the timeouts... they were playing some trap music through the speakers. :eek: Ah.... i missed that post.
Elon makes the tournament and you switch Avatars. Something I'm sure was only caught by me and @HuskyNan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom