ESPN3 Archive: NCAAW Tourney | The Boneyard

ESPN3 Archive: NCAAW Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if there is a way to get all the games from the most recent tourney online? I wanted to watch Washington, Oregon State, and Syracuse's run to the FF.

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score
Looks like they've already cleared out these games. ESPN only retain games for a limited amount of time.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Then ESPNW should have their own archive (and TV channel). It drives me nuts how much crap they keep that is completely inconsequential and then you can't find a historic run from just 5 months ago. Typical.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if there is a way to get all the games from the most recent tourney online? I wanted to watch Washington, Oregon State, and Syracuse's run to the FF.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
You can get ALL the games for 2015-2016 at
Uconnhuskygames.com
I know. I was looking for Washington, Oregon State, and Syracuse's run to the FF.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I know. I was looking for Washington, Oregon State, and Syracuse's run to the FF.
and I think he/she told you where they are... unless you looked and they're not there

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
and I think he/she told you where they are... unless you looked and they're not there
Uconnhuskygames.com has all the UConn games for last season and basically every season I am well versed with the site. I am looking for all the tournament games for Washington, Oregon State, and Syracuse so I can watch each of their runs to the FF.

For Washington that would be:
1 st round- Washington vs Penn
2nd round- Washington vs Maryland
3rd round- Washington vs Kentucky
quarterfinals- Washington vs Stanford
FF- Washington vs Syracuse

For Oregon St. that would be:
1 st round- Oregon St. vs Troy
2nd round- Oregon St. vs St. Bonaventure
3rd round- Oregon St. vs DePaul
quarterfinals- Oregon St. vs Baylor
FF- Oregon St. vs UConn*** On Uconnhuskygames.com

For Syracuse that would be:
1 st round- Syracuse vs Army West Point
2nd round- Syracuse vs Albany
3rd round- Syracuse vs South Carolina
quarterfinals- Syracuse vs Tennessee
FF- Syracuse vs Washington
Title Game- Syracuse vs UConn*** On Uconnhuskygames.com

Unless it's hidden somewhere... I do not recall seeing the 14 games not in bold listed on the site. I was under the impression since it was a historic year ESPN3 might leave them up... guess not. They do sometimes make them available again once the new season starts. I'll check back in a few months.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Uconnhuskygames.com has all the UConn games for last season and basically every season I am well versed with the site. I am looking for all the tournament games for Washington, Oregon State, and Syracuse so I can watch each of their runs to the FF.

Unless it's hidden somewhere... I do not recall seeing the 14 games not in bold listed on the site. I was under the impression since it was a historic year ESPN3 might leave them up... guess not. They do sometimes make them available again once the new season starts. I'll check back in a few months.
Good luck finding most of these games. Google-ing and youtube-ing hasn't helped me find them.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score

got'cha

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
go to the team's websites... maybe
Not there. Tried. Hardly anything, anywhere. My best solution was to try to record ALL of the WNCAA and hope my recorder got what I wanted. Frankly, I got some and not most.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Not there. Tried. Hardly anything, anywhere. My best solution was to try to record ALL of the WNCAA and hope my recorder got what I wanted. Frankly, I got some and not most.
well you know most games aren't shown in their entirely... except UConn, and maybe South Carolina

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
I have all of the UConn games saved to my DVR. I also have Notre Dame vs South Carolina from the prior years FF saved to my DVR but that one is on YT if anyone wanted to rewatch it. Like I said I know in previous years when the college basketball season starts back up ESPN3 would make some games available again.

Reaction Score
I wanted to watch that Stanford/notre dame sweet 16 game to get a feel for how Stanford was able to beat nd. Was it a fluke? If not why isn't Stanford mentioned in the mix for top ten?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Funny you posted this, because I recently went on YT to look for the Oregon State-Baylor game but all I could find was clips of Mulkey's infamous tantrum-with-jacket-toss.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Funny you posted this, because I recently went on YT to look for the Oregon State-Baylor game but all I could find was clips of Mulkey's infamous tantrum-with-jacket-toss.
video please... that was a sexy moment in WCBB history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman