ESPN transmission issues??? | The Boneyard

ESPN transmission issues???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm in Florida and both ESPN and ESPN2 signals are breaking down badly. Is that happening up there and if so, is it because of the storm there? I hope it changes but it'll be awfully hard to watch the game if it continues. I'm starting to get really bummed out.

Reaction Score
I'm in Florida and both ESPN and ESPN2 signals are breaking down badly. Is that happening up there and if so, is it because of the storm there? I hope it changes but it'll be awfully hard to watch the game if it continues. I'm starting to get really bummed out.
Good here - must be your cable provider

Reaction Score

ESPN's signal was bad in the second half... almost like a bad streaming video

Reaction Score
ESPN's signal was bad in the second half... almost like a bad streaming video
It was fine on Cox in Meriden. The only thing I noticed was coming back to the second half, there was no audio. Not that I minded. It's not like Doris was actually watching the game much.

Reaction Score
I guess it depends what part of the country you are in.... VA had problems

Reaction Score
It's your local provider that is causing your problems. The signal was fine for mine.

~*Jen*~

Mommy to the Mini Mojo Keeper
Reaction Score
Fine on DirecTV in Iowa. Sorry you experienced that. I've had my own issues. (When I lived in Alabama, my internet signal kept dropping and it was impossible to stream games. To the point where I nearly stopped subscribing.)

Reaction Score
.I'm also in Florida and didn't have any problems at all. Service is Comast/Xfinity

Reaction Score
What happened was there was a very intense rainfall from about 4:30 on and maybe it affected some of their equipment. The thing that made me think ESPN was that was the couple channels that I went through that looked as if they were screwed up were ESPN and ESPN2. I tried a few others and the sound and the visual seemed to be fine. I also knew that there was a big snowstorm in Connecticut and thought maybe some of their satellite dishes were messed up. I got to see it though the picture was constantly breaking down and occasionally the sound was completely gone. The fact that the game went the way it did, with the Huskies beginning to dominate from the halfway point of the first half, made it a lot easier to take. Thanks for your responses, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom