ESPN, SEC Network plan blanket coverage of USC-UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

ESPN, SEC Network plan blanket coverage of USC-UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
BTW, it wasn't blanket coverage of UConn-USC. It was blanket coverage of USC. And Spurrier made no mention of the pizza bowl.

Reaction Score
BTW, it wasn't blanket coverage of UConn-USC. It was blanket coverage of USC. And Spurrier made no mention of the pizza bowl.
Ya, the Finebaum coverage was a SEC/USCe circle jerk, which you would expect on the SECN.

Last edited:

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
The year after I graduated five of my buddies were doing the victory lap and lived in a house on Storrs Rd/195. The combined GPA of the household was (by addition, not average) 0.8.

I thought no one in the world would ever score lower. Until St. John's/GTown broke the record.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's OK, UConn women get all the love in the world all the time from the one network that matters: ESPN. UConn WCBB gets a disproportionate amount of coverage. If I were a fan of another team, that would make me sick.

Reaction Score
...but let's drop football and hop on that train to nowhere!

You are being kind. A train to nowhere is at least movimg. Those numbers show a train stuck at the platform!

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
So to put this in prospective... according to this about the same number of people come to our average football game... than could be bothered to find FS1 and turn on St. John's and Georgetown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom