ESPN Preseason Bowl Projections (They're Pretty Good) | The Boneyard

ESPN Preseason Bowl Projections (They're Pretty Good)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
God help us if we have to go play another bowl game in Birmingham again! Haha... Playing in Annapolis would be pretty cool- and drivable.

Reaction Score
Annapolis would be great. Easy drive game day from hotels in either DC or Baltimore. If you get to stay in Annapolis, great small town.

That would be fairly ideal if we're not winning the conference.

Reaction Score
I will remember to bring warmer clothes next time. Thought Birmingham was in the south lol.

I remember seeing USCe fans sitting in their cars with the motor running to get warm. I was laughing at them and gesturing, with my jacket open and gloves in my pocket, like "what's the matter are you cold?"

Then headed back to our tailgate, zipped up, gloves on and did multiple shots. :) Good time for sure.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I would go to either of these but agree with consensus - if we don't win the AAC, a drivable (or trainable) game down in Maryland against a good ACC program would be fun. We sold quite a bit of our school allotment for the Mieneke Bowl in NC if I remember correctly. Would likely do the same as well as bring many fans through secondary ticket markets too.

Reaction Score
I could probably pull of 2 trips to Annapolis this year, I even have that day off already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom