...ESPN Not sure whether UConn is the best basketball team in the country... | The Boneyard

...ESPN Not sure whether UConn is the best basketball team in the country...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Are you c kin g kidding me? WTF!

They win the NCAA tournament and all of the sudden they are not the best team in the country. So who the ck is the best team in the country?

Reaction Score
He said he didn't know if UConn was the BEST team, but they were without a doubt the TOUGHEST team in the tournament.. I'll take it

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Finish the sentence.

"they are the toughest team in the country. They have the best player in the country and with Ryan Boatright they have the best back-court in the country"

This is the beauty of the tourney. We won. Enjoy it.

Reaction Score
With the road we faced beating the 2 tourney favorites when it mattered espnba damn well better call us the best team.

Reaction Score
So maybe our RPI is still hurting us. Yeah, that must be it you twits.

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
I am fine with whatever they say since what does it matter… they were all wrong. I just love how Barkley ran after the game and never stood up and give Uconn its due. Coward!

Reaction Score
Congrats to Florida for winning the RPI National Championship.

Reaction Score
Not a surprise. Not a surprise. If UK had won itd be all about how theyre the best team in the country. Uconn beat a #2 seed then beat what many considered the best team in the tourney in MSU and then we beat a team that was the overal #1 who came in on a 30 game win streak and then finish off by beating the most talented team in the country that knocked off 2 #1 seeds and 2 #2 seeds. I like bilas and hes a smart man but hims saying uconn isnt the best team in the country is idiotic.

Reaction Score
He said he didn't know if UConn was the BEST team, but they were without a doubt the TOUGHEST team in the tournament.. I'll take it

Oh C'mon. Thats no right man. You win six game in the NCAA tourney and you should be called the best team. who else can claim being the "best" team is? isn't that why you play and win your games to show who is the best team? So wrong...

Nonetheless, National Champions!
Ollie will be getting a huge paycheck.
and top recruits will continue to come to Storrs, just like in the past

Great times for Connecticut fans

Reaction Score
I'm watching on the DVR, so I'm a little behind, but they are spending a lot of time talking up Kentucky.

You know what. Who gives a . We won. Kevin Ollie can step in those recruits homes and say we won. We have plenty of players in the NBA. We win championships. Not Jim Calhoun. UConn. Jim built it. But he will sustain it, and we have a PROGRAM that will will continue to be at the top. WE ARE UCONN DAMNIT.

Reaction Score
Oh C'mon. Thats no right man. You win six game in the NCAA tourney and you should be called the best team. who else can claim being the "best" team is? isn't that why you play and win your games to show who is the best team? So wrong...

Nonetheless, National Champions!
Ollie will be getting a huge paycheck.
and top recruits will continue to come to Storrs, just like in the past

Great times for Connecticut fans

Pretty much.. they can write the narrative however they like.. but that trophy will read the same forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom