ESPN Gameday coming for the Nova game | Page 3 | The Boneyard

ESPN Gameday coming for the Nova game

Reaction Score
It's amateur hour up there. UC?! Come on guys. I hope some kids get on that rock and do it correct. UConn beat VU!
Looks like they had to improvise when they realized 5 letters would not fit across the top of the rock.

Reaction Score
They should stop by and see the ranked women's Icebus while they're in town.

Reaction Score
Interesting that ESPN is finally showing us some love with the first non-ESPN GameDay this season. Wonder if it's a sign for anything further

Reaction Score
They should stop by and see the ranked women's Icebus while they're in town.
Men's Ice Hockey actually plays tonight 7pm in Toscano vs BU. Good timing.
Women play tonight at BU.

Reaction Score
I’m confused. I thought it was ESPN too. But during the creighton game FS1 was promoting it as a Primetime fox game? Which one is it? So basically espn is gonna be on set all day promoting the game then turn the keys over to fox for the national broadcast. ???? Very strange

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I’m confused. I thought it was ESPN too. But during the creighton game FS1 was promoting it as a Primetime fox game? Which one is it? So basically espn is gonna be on set all day promoting the game then turn the keys over to fox for the national broadcast. ???? Very strange
Game day will be broadcast by ESPN. The basketball game against Villanova will be broadcast by Fox.

Reaction Score
I’m seriously confused about this too. I assumed the game would be shown on ESPN

Reaction Score
I’m seriously confused about this too. I assumed the game would be shown on ESPN
It's a Fox game. College Game Day is just coming anyway

Reaction Score
Anyone know how seating will work? Tickets show as General Admission in iPhone wallet but have section/row/seat displayed on the ticket prior to download.

Reaction Score
Anyone know how seating will work? Tickets show as General Admission in iPhone wallet but have section/row/seat displayed on the ticket prior to download.
There are no assigned seats for gameday, first come first serve

Reaction Score
That seems really odd. Right?
they did it for football several times this season. sometimes both the fox pregame and college gameday were at the same place.

Reaction Score
That seems really odd. Right?
Not according to Benedict. It's in an article in this post above. Makes sense for Fox. They get free promotion of their big game Saturday night.

The College GameDay show, hosted by Rece Davis along with analysts Jay Bilas, Jay Williams, Seth Greenberg and Andraya Carter, runs from 10 a.m. to noon. The fact that UConn will host the show is interesting, given that the Big East is not a television partner with ESPN. In fact, the Huskies' 8 p.m. bout with Villanova on Saturday will be broadcast by the league's chief partner, FOX.

But that conflict never proved a stumbling block.

"We had a couple of conversations with people at both places, everyone was supportive and it just worked out that they could do it," Benedict said. "It made sense for ESPN, and FOX was gracious enough to allow it to happen."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom