ESPN Gameday coming for the Nova game | The Boneyard

ESPN Gameday coming for the Nova game

Reaction Score
Stunned they’re going to a non-ESPN conference. I’ll take that as a sign of our formidable national standing.
Yeah i agree. That game is on FOX. I'm surprised Gameday will be here at all considering all our games are on FOX properties.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Does ESPN know new media deal may include FOX/ESPN/CBS ?
its chess not checkers my friend.

uconn and nova basketball only are the only schools espn is interested in bringing over to one of their properties.

those are the only two that can actually draw viewers. we are weighing our options to see if we want to include either in a power (real, actual) conference.

Reaction Score
its chess not checkers my friend.

uconn and nova basketball only are the only schools espn is interested in bringing over to one of their properties.

those are the only two that can actually draw viewers. we are weighing our options to see if we want to include either in a power (real, actual) conference.
We?

Reaction Score
Yeah i agree. That game is on FOX. I'm surprised Gameday will be here at all considering all our games are on FOX properties.
Color me stunned but impressed. Very interested to see how they navigate talking up Nova-UConn while leaving out the part about where you can watch it

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
ESPN is up to something.
Its A Trap GIF by Star Wars

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01