ESPN announcement for Jones? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

ESPN announcement for Jones?

Reaction Score
Would love to see her at Stanford personally. Tara would have a real shot at a title with 3 years of Brink/Jones playing together. If she chooses UCONN, Huskies are likely back in a stratosphere that no one else can compete with for a while.

yes it would really suck if Jones chose the Huskies and UConn was unbeatable again................can't imagine anybody on the BY would want that to happen..................NOT!!!!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Hadn't heard of that before. Googled some images, close but I think this thing has more pronounced ears and whiskers and longer snout.
You’re right. It’s not an olinguito. I think it’s a binturon, also known as a bearcat. It’s native to SE Asia.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Not if, as some of us have speculated, she’s coordinating with Boston so they both announce they’re coming to Storrs within minutes of one another.

If that in fact is the reason for the postponement, I don’t consider that a problem at all. I will be one of the happiest posters in the yard if we get them both. :D

Reaction Score
If Boston and Jones commit,will there be a dorfsterite club we can join? There certainly should be one if Buecker and Fudd end up at Uconn.:)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Wait! Haley just announced that her decision will be coming from the Virgin Islands!

Just kidding. ;)

On a serious note, let's try to be patient and on our best behavior until next week. We have an exhibition game on Thursday and a real game on Saturday to focus on. Think about Crystal and Aliyah working the pick and roll and Haley and Megan crashing the boards.

Reaction Score
Wait! Haley just announced that her decision will be coming from the Virgin Islands!

Just kidding. ;)

On a serious note, let's try to be patient and on our best behavior until next week. We have an exhibition game on Thursday and a real game on Saturday to focus on. Think about Crystal and Aliyah working the pick and roll and Haley and Megan crashing the boards.
I am ashamed of you---a recruit hungry nation of fans salivating and you draw THAT picture?? Shame.

Reaction Score
If Jones, Boston, Fudd, and Bueckers end up at UConn, I will buy Dorf season tickets!

Cheap skate! Just ONE season tickets. I believe there are some that would buy 1/4th of another practice center if that proved to be true. Certainly not me; however I'd go for a door knob.

Reaction Score
Aren't Fudd and Bueckers a bit young to be trying to make a prediction that they will come to UConn? I mean 2-3 years is an eternity in a teenager's life, and so much will change for them in that time. I'm skeptical of Dorf's prediction on that one.

jonson

Oregonian
Reaction Score
It's probably wishful thinking on my part, but Jones doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would have visited Oregon last weekend if she were absolutely certain about going to either Stanford or UCONN (or South Carolina). So things may be a bit more fluid than most folks seems to assume.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
It's probably wishful thinking on my part, but Jones doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would have visited Oregon last weekend if she were absolutely certain about going to either Stanford or UCONN (or South Carolina). So things may be a bit more fluid than most folks seems to assume.
I think that Jones is an extremely intelligent and respectful young lady who made a commitment to visit Oregon, and subsequently kept her commitment. According to the article in the Oregonian today, there is not a lot of confidence in Oregon that Jones will end up in Eugene, except when UConn shows up to play there, as they predict that she ends up in Storrs.

Reaction Score
Dorf is an occasional poster here who seems to have some real knowledge on things of interest. You can search his posts. He predicted we would miss out on Horston, but get Jones, Boston, Bueckers, and Fudd (the U-17 starting 5). No one can absolutely predict the choices of teenage girls, but he's doing very well so far. I have my fingers crossed for next week.
I hope like anything that Dorf is spot on with his/her predictions, ... but when you say "he's [she's| doing very well so far"... he/she got ONE right... sure that's 1 for 1... not sure that translates into "doing very well"... again, I hope like all get out that he/she is truely on the money... but??;);)

Reaction Score
I think that Jones is an extremely intelligent and respectful young lady who made a commitment to visit Oregon, and subsequently kept her commitment. According to the article in the Oregonian today, there is not a lot of confidence in Oregon that Jones will end up in Eugene, except when UConn shows up to play there, as they predict that she ends up in Storrs.
So did you actually read the article? I admit have not seen it, but I really like the assessment.

Reaction Score

I doubt Geno would pose for this kind of photo opp (click on top left photo):

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Anybody here besides me disappointed that Jones deferred her reveal until Monday? :(
Disappointed but hardly discouraged. Like Liv(e) the later the better.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom