Erin Boley visit | The Boneyard

Erin Boley visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Any sightings, tidbits, etc?? Any possibility that she might spot a reassuring glowing orb in the sky while here?

Reaction Score
My two daughters are living on campus as a soph and junior and I have them on the highest Erin Boley alert. They both eat at McMahon's new dining hall and since it is the newest on campus, the recruits are always brought there to sample the Uconn cooking. Unfortunately, no sighting yet-although they say there was a long table roped off yesterday. They zipped me a couple discreet pix of recruits hanging with the team (all players and all coaches minus Geno) about a week ago when we had 3 recruits come thru.

The sun would be really nice, but we can take her inside Gampel and have her look to the rafters. That is a sunny view that no other school can show off!! Go Huskies!!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The sun would be really nice, but we can take her inside Gampel and have her look to the rafters. That is a sunny view that no other school can show off!! Go Huskies!!
At least it's warming up a little.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Leaving E-town (a stones throw from Louisville) during Kentucky Derby Week? WTH...

Reaction Score
My two daughters are living on campus as a soph and junior and I have them on the highest Erin Boley alert. They both eat at McMahon's new dining hall and since it is the newest on campus, the recruits are always brought there to sample the Uconn cooking. Unfortunately, no sighting yet-although they say there was a long table roped off yesterday. They zipped me a couple discreet pix of recruits hanging with the team (all players and all coaches minus Geno) about a week ago when we had 3 recruits come thru.

PHAN: chuckle here....good stuff...will keep my ear cocked for more. Not that I can hear very well any more. Am thinking "highest Erin Boley alert" as about as high as alerts get?

Reaction Score
PHAN: chuckle here....good stuff...will keep my ear cocked for more. Not that I can hear very well any more. Am thinking "highest Erin Boley alert" as about as high as alerts get?
Well, she is 6'2". I guess two weeks ago the Aja Wilson alert was about 2" higher!!

Reaction Score
I remember about 4 years ago we had a chance at another Kentucky lady. Same size as Erin Boley, who I happen to love. Well the girls name 4 years ago was Sara Hammond. She was down to 2, Louisville and us.
I really thought we had her, but Louisville got her, and nothing hurt ! Iwas hurt at the time, but I found out
you win some you lose some. We lost EDD, we lost Hammond, and we will lose more, but we will be all right in the end. It is kind of funny! Other teams may steal a small few away from us, but we end up smoking 'em anyway !

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I remember about 4 years ago we had a chance at another Kentucky lady. Same size as Erin Boley, who I happen to love. Well the girls name 4 years ago was Sara Hammond. She was down to 2, Louisville and us.
I really thought we had her, but Louisville got her, and nothing hurt ! Iwas hurt at the time, but I found out
you win some you lose some. We lost EDD, we lost Hammond, and we will lose more, but we will be all right in the end. It is kind of funny! Other teams may steal a small few away from us, but we end up smoking 'em anyway !

I think I've got it figured out. Among highly talented recruits, the sadists come to UConn and the masochists go elsewhere. Our players enjoy the smackdowns, our opponents must like getting stomped.

Maybe some Yarder is a shrink -- to verify my theory or sign me up for treatment.

Reaction Score
I think I've got it figured out. Among highly talented recruits, the sadists come to UConn and the masochists go elsewhere. Our players enjoy the smackdowns, our opponents must like getting stomped.

Maybe some Yarder is a shrink -- to verify my theory or sign me up for treatment.

I du not tink you need my speciality - Youngian terapee. Maybe you need de Oldian terapee treatment, unless you are already enough shrunk.

I em from de van Pelt School, so my charges are only $.05 per session, but the airfare to Vienna might be too much, Mister Kibitzer.

Reaction Score

Just heard from one of my daughters/spies on campus and Ms. Boley and her entourage of Uconn players/coaches are hanging out in McMahon's dining hall as we speak. So looks like she stayed and extra day and gets to see Storrs in all it's sunshine glory:) If the players can just walk her down to the dairy bar for our great Uconn ice cream, I do believe we can get her to sign before she heads to Bradley!!

Reaction Score
HP: Thanks for that breaking news. You are, it appears, and excitable fellow - or kinda like TONY in your optimism.
On serious note, can you or anyone confirm the "stayed extra day" notion????

Glad for the glowing orb for sure....but fading fast here.

HGN

Reaction Score
Any word on the Percentage Of Completion of the New Practice Facility to show off to new recruits ? Just wondering if recruits can even stroll through and get a glimpse of what it might look like at completion.

Reaction Score
Well, she is 6'2". I guess two weeks ago the Aja Wilson alert was about 2" higher!!

HP: I see now how those alerts go...thanks. Guess we'll have to find a way to top that Wilson high water mark, eh? (Maybe I shouldn't mention high water marks after the past week or so.)

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score

Santa's elves are no match for Geno's crew. For the four recruits one week and Boley the next, they not only took them on tours of the Gampel rafters and the humungous Hall of Fame trophy case in the new practice facility, but they scurried up and down CT-Rte 195 to re-create the stunning fall foliage.

Reaction Score

KIB: I only play one on TV, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn around 1962 or so. Think that qualifies me to respond to your query and say that your theorizing ain't bad for an old fellow.....and that therapy should be in your immediate future if you are to have any faint hope of significant improvement.

Reaction Score
I du not tink you need my speciality - Youngian terapee. Maybe you need de Oldian terapee treatment, unless you are already enough shrunk.

I em from de van Pelt School, so my charges are only $.05 per session, but the airfare to Vienna might be too much, Mister Kibitzer.

WONK: always had a feeling you like the Young ones. With an accent like yours, you could probably double your rates, though I'm not sure what pelts go for in your area. I do know you aren't too bad at pelting.

Reaction Score
I do not know much about her today, lets see what happens in the next 6 months......Look back in a few years and see what happen to all the cannot miss superstars....In 2017, will UCONN have 1, 2 or 3 more NC banners hanging inside Gampel?........My guess, Geno will Retire after 12 NC rings..........The Legend lives in CT.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
For those fretting about the weather when recruits visit, keep in mind that much of the country is mired in bad climes. Can't imagine it's a significant factor, and if it is on a rare occasion, probably not the right recruit anyway.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Just heard from one of my daughters/spies on campus and Ms. Boley and her entourage of Uconn players/coaches are hanging out in McMahon's dining hall as we speak. So looks like she stayed and extra day and gets to see Storrs in all it's sunshine glory:) If the players can just walk her down to the dairy bar for our great Uconn ice cream, I do believe we can get her to sign before she heads to Bradley!!

carl adamec @CarlAdamec · 24h
For those who thought they saw @ErinnSB21 at UConn Friday, she flew home to Kentucky Wednesday morning. #mistakenidenity

Reaction Score
My goodness, I've never been so happy that my daughters were wrong!!! Great news that a Ms. Natalie Butler was the recruit being wined and dined at McMahon Friday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom