Epic Cowherd Rant | The Boneyard

Epic Cowherd Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Honestly, this guy has had our back. He just said on his show that UCONN is a DYNASTY, and if you are the ACC how do you not want a DYNASTY both men and women in your conference? Said UCONN wins a 4th and it doesn't even "move the needle" as it should. Pointed out what we all know about the money and football. Said he would tell NC State that they were going to change up the elite order of the ACC conference. Wonder if this 4th propels something?

Reaction Score
Yeah. Remarking how football drives bus, but very flattering of Uconn all the way.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Probably for the past week to two weeks he's been defending and giving UConn tons of hype and credit.

Reaction Score
I always kind of liked him, but my fandom is now off the charts… The Herd is a much better listen than Mike & Mike, for sure...

Reaction Score
I always kind of liked him, but my fandom is now off the charts… The Herd is a much better listen than Mike & Mike, for sure...
Without question.

Reaction Score
All of the other conferences can go suck it, we don't need them.

Reaction Score
I love Cowherd. Entertaining guy and tells it like it is.

BTW JC is on his show right now.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
He went on a rant last week about sports radio show hosts who are boring and cookie cutter and just spew the same mainstream sports media talking points. Saying that none of these radio show hosts should have a job. *cough* Dan Patrick *cough* mike n mike

Reaction Score
Honestly, this guy has had our back. He just said on his show that UCONN is a DYNASTY, and if you are the ACC how do you not want a DYNASTY both men and women in your conference? Said UCONN wins a 4th and it doesn't even "move the needle" as it should. Pointed out what we all know about the money and football. Said he would tell NC State that they were going to change up the elite order of the ACC conference. Wonder if this 4th propels something?
He also said the game drew poor ratings because UConn doesn't move the needle. I didn't realize the game was an intra-squad scrimmage. I guess Kentucky bears no responsibility for drawing fans to television sets. Pluck ESPN

Reaction Score
I completely agree, screw the ACC, I'd rather rep the B16 and take that conference to whole another level

UCONN, MICHIGAN STATE, MICHIGAN, WISCONSIN, OHIO STATE, INDIANA

Still an athlete's conference while playing a tough man's game. I guess the other question I have is, why no current BIG EAST? Would it be as big as the B16 or ACC, no, but we would be perennial winners while dominating the NYC:NorthEast Market

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
I completely agree, screw the ACC, I'd rather rep the B16 and take that conference to whole another level

UCONN, MICHIGAN STATE, MICHIGAN, WISCONSIN, OHIO STATE, INDIANA

Still an athlete's conference while playing a tough man's game. I guess the other question I have is, why no current BIG EAST? Would it be as big as the B16 or ACC, no, but we would be perennial winners while dominating the NYC:NorthEast Market
No football in the big east!

as bad as it was the last couple of years we do have a football team

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
Cowturd is garbage. He just says what you want to hear and is way too into himself.

Reaction Score
Some idiot was on with Cowherd saying we produced marginal NBA players and Cowherd put him in his place. He' been there to stick up for us because it was RIGHT. Sure he's a mouth, it's his job.

Reaction Score
So, did you hear Jeff Goodman on the show saying that Shabazz Napier is the toughest player that he is seen in all his years following high school, AAU, and college basketball? As an example, told the story about how after they lost the eight-nine game to Iowa State and he's in the locker room, Shabazz sees some of the players smiling, specifically mentions Tyler Olander. Goodman says that Shabazz turns to him and says "see what I'm dealing with?", then turns and punches a locker as hard as he can.

Reaction Score
So, did you hear Jeff Goodman on the show saying that Shabazz Napier is the toughest player that he is seen in all his years following high school, AAU, and college basketball? As an example, told the story about how after they lost the eight-nine game to Iowa State and he's in the locker room, Shabazz sees some of the players smiling, specifically mentions Tyler Olander. Goodman says that Shabazz turns to him and says "see what I'm dealing with?", then turns and punches a locker as hard as he can.
Yup, also heard Calhoun say that he will be a 15 year pro, he has long range shooting, is a tough SOB, and can run a team as a leader.

Reaction Score
All this dude is a bandwagoner, he was punking smu cause their only good wins were at UCONN, yeah and now that UCONN wins he's on their nuts.

Reactions: TKs
Reaction Score
All this dude is a bandwagoner, he was punking smu cause their only good wins were at UCONN, yeah and now that UCONN wins he's on their nuts.

Cowherds a clown and your right hes on the bandwagon but im glad hes on the air saying what we`re all thinking.

Reaction Score
Cowherds a clown and your right hes on the bandwagon but im glad hes on the air saying what we`re all thinking.
yeah I'm just furious to see how SMU and the american got treated this year. Smu totally deserved to be there in that tourny.

Reaction Score
That first caller has no idea about anything UCONN and really tried to bash us and say are pros are watered down. Idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom