Enoch | The Boneyard

Enoch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Makes me wonder why he wasn't playing when Brimah was down. Please don't give me excuses about "he fouled a lot". We lost anyway...

Reaction Score
He even showed some coordination on the offensive end. It was a missed shot but that little turnaround lefty hook was encouraging.

Reaction Score
Really saved us in the first half. We were reeling when he came in. He got us on track.
Yes he did. Don't forget, he is a young 18.It is going to be fun watching this kid develop. He has a nice touch and a big young body that will only get stronger.

Reaction Score
Once he starts playing better D he will get consistent minutes. He needs to stand stronger on defense as he gives up his position at times. I still can't believe he can't block some more shots. Though offensively he is polished. Love the left handed hook shot he has.

Reaction Score
He is really our only option against some of the more physical centers we face. He doesn't have t be great defensively, if he can hold his ground that's an improvement.

Reaction Score
I saw echos of Toraino Walker in that performance by Enoch. Seemingly out of nowhere, confidence and skill. In Bill Raftery voice; "Save some of that for the conference tournament big fella!"

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Once he starts playing better D he will get consistent minutes. He needs to stand stronger on defense as he gives up his position at times. I still can't believe he can't block some more shots. Though offensively he is polished. Love the left handed hook shot he has.
It's hard to show off on d when you only get 2 min every 5 games,

Reaction Score
The biggest difference is they actually threw him the ball. He has had great post position all year but hardly gets fed in the post when he calls for it.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
The biggest difference is they actually threw him the ball. He has had great post position all year but hardly gets fed in the post when he calls for it.

Our perimeter guys do need to get better at making the entry pass. They should have gotten the ball to Miller every time down until Memphis could have shown they could stop him.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Enoch is going to be a beast on offense when he is an upperclassmen. His total lack of awareness on D is kind of disconcerting but he's very young.

Reaction Score
Agreed. Miller and Enoch to a degree score at a high percentage. Scoring droughts could be limited if we feed the post more consistently

Our perimeter guys do need to get better at making the entry pass. They should have gotten the ball to Miller every time down until Memphis could have shown they could stop him.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Enoch gets disoriented on defense and his defensive court awareness is sub par. That's a big part of why he's been so quickly yanked after being put into the game. He looked much better last night, though there was one moment where he got crossed up and was facing away from one of the bigs on Memphis (I don't recall which one) while the guy had just received a pass about two feet away from the basket. For whatever reason he kicked it back out and disaster was averted, but that's just one example of Enoch having trouble on the moves and switches. As I said though, he in general looked a lot better in that department last night outside of that one play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom