Enoch out tonight | The Boneyard

Enoch out tonight

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
And the never ending bad news just keeps on keeping on. Steve had a decent game, for him, against GTown. This stinks. Get well quickly Steve and let's hope all this bad stuff is about balancing future good luck.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
If nothing else, that's 5 fouls we really need. I hope he's back in action soon.

Reaction Score
Hope we have gotten all the bad luck out of our system this season, never seen anything like this.

Reaction Score
Brimah has to be even more conscious about being to aggressive and picking up silly fouls.

Reaction Score
Damn, I was hoping this would be a big game for him, since SMU is relatively small. Brimah, Facey, and Durham gotta step up!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Hope we have gotten all the bad luck out of our system this season, never seen anything like this.
Not exactly the same but 2012 was anything but good.

Reaction Score
We've had a bunch of mostly injury-free seasons recently, guess karma is catching up with us, in a big way it seems.

I don't think it's payback for being injury free. I don't think that a lot of people on here appreciate just how difficult it is to win a national championship. You have to play well and be well coached but you also have to catch a hell of a lot of breaks. There are really good programs who haven't come close in a long time despite having some really, really good teams. So in retrospect the run from 99-14 was pretty insane. We were due for some bad luck.

Reaction Score
I don't think it's payback for being injury free. I don't think that a lot of people on here appreciate just how difficult it is to win a national championship. You have to play well and be well coached but you also have to catch a hell of a lot of breaks. There are really good programs who haven't come close in a long time despite having some really, really good teams. So in retrospect the run from 99-14 was pretty insane. We were due for some bad luck.
Yeah you're 100% right. I don't believe in all that karma mumbo jumbo, it's just odd to me how we've caught so many breaks with no major injuries in recent years, when it rains it pours I guess.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
This is a nightmare. The silver lining of this season is that the young guys are getting tons of PT, and the game is the best teacher. Nobody needs that more than Enoch.

If it happened in November or early December he could've redshirted and we'd all be fine with that even if it meant a few more losses. To happen now, tho? Yikes. Let's hope it's brief and unserious.

Reaction Score

"Stress reaction" at least doesn't sound too serious? Hope he's back within a couple games!

Nice that Alterique is back to travelling with the team, too.

Reaction Score
I don't believe in bad luck I do believe in bad conditioning, bad players, and bad coaching. You guys have your heads in the sand and don't see what is really happening. I am sorry to say this.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The truth still hurts. Are you watching this game?

Yeah our seniors are bad , our coaching is good and our conditioning is fine , which makes you 5/6ths of a hilljack

Reaction Score
Yeah our seniors are bad , our coaching is good and our conditioning is fine , which makes you 5/6ths of a hilljack
I guess you don't see them totally disregarding the coach when he is chastising them. I cannot comment on conditioning other than it seems like an unusual amount of injuries have occurred.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom