Emmonnie Henderson to Louisville | The Boneyard

Emmonnie Henderson to Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well thats it.....might as well put it down....Mercedes Russell to Louisville! ;(

Jmpenn

LVFan; Equitable Visitor
Reaction Score
Well thats it.....might as well put it down....Mercedes Russell to Louisville! ;(
Why would you think that? I don't think the two even really new each other before two weeks ago. IMO Mercedes picks TN. I think Kaela goes elsewhere and I'm not sure about Reynolds.

Reaction Score
Why would you think that? I don't think the two even really new each other before two weeks ago. IMO Mercedes picks TN. I think Kaela goes elsewhere and I'm not sure about Reynolds.
Good luck. Do you have any reasons why you think Russell picks TN and Davis does not?

U

UCONNfan1

I would have guessed the other way around. Wasn't Davis completely out of the picture for a while? Supposedly there was some kind of big falling out. Then suddenly she's back in the picture, or Tenn is back in the picture for her. If they patched up whatever caused her to de-verbal in the first place, and Tenn has always been her dream school, I can't imagine her going elsewhere... Frankly from what i've read and seen, Davis is the better player.

Anyway, nice pickup for L'ville. They needed some good news on the recruiting front...

Reaction Score
Cause Alexis Montgomery is annoucing tmrw as well at the same time Mercedes is...Alexis doesnt even have an offer from Tenn....Alexis and Mercedes have "apparently" become very close and just to be honest....its a gut feeling and from the things ive been reading....this commit from Henderson just gave my good ole gut more of a punch that she's going to committ right behind Henderson....sending CardNation into a Frenzy....just like they want!

Reaction Score
And honestly I think were more in for Kaela Davis than ANYONE else...and even tho we NEED a post....Id take Kaela over Russell anyday!

Reaction Score
Maybe that next group commitment rumor was true. Xcept it was for the cardinal not the Vols!

Reaction Score
Jmpenn said:
Cause Alexis Montgomery is annoucing tmrw as well at the same time Mercedes is...Alexis doesnt even have an offer from Tenn....Alexis and Mercedes have "apparently" become very close and just to be honest....its a gut feeling and from the things ive been reading....this commit from Henderson just gave my good ole gut more of a punch that she's going to committ right behind Henderson....sending CardNation into a Frenzy....just like they want!

If there is anything more pathetic than an LV fan, it's two LV fans sobbing and consoling each other on a UConn fan board! PA-THE-TIC I tell ya!!

Reaction Score
Jmpenn said:

If there is anything more pathetic than an LV fan, it's two LV fans sobbing and consoling each other on a UConn fan board! PA-THE-TIC I tell ya!!
Well thank you for that! :)

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Still predicting Mercedes to the Lady Vols. Henderson and Mercedes are both post players so more playing time available with Lady Vols. I should probably pick Louisville as Walz has made inroads into Oregon where other coaches haven't. Also the Schimmel sisters who are from Oregon are at Louisville and Mercedes knows both of them very well.

Mercedes is to announce at 2:30 PM today according to a tweet from the Lady Vols beat writer.

I'm sure Louisville fans and others are hoping my prediction about Mercedes is like some of the margins of games I have predicted :)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I'm sure Louisville fans and others are hoping my prediction about Mercedes is like some of the margins of games I have predicted :)

I was thinking about that.

Reaction Score
It's rumored that Russell, Henderson, and Reynolds are a package deal. That where Russell picked, the other two would follow. I guess we shall find out today at 2:30pm PT (5:30pm ET, I assume).

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
The only package deal MR is going to be a part of is one where people choose to follow her. I think she has long proven this is her decision regardless of anyone else.

As a Louisville fan I certainly am hoping that she chooses us. Louisville has a lot to offer, I hope she sees it that way. While we do not have the storied history I do think we offer, today, more stability and dedication to women's athletics. Who knows if that is important in the mind of a 17 year old. I guess we will all know soon enough!

Reaction Score
In reply to the poster who calls "Emmonie to Louisville' a strike one: why would you think Emmonie is a strike? I think she is a solid hit. Maybe a home run. Seems like a great kid who works hard. I think Louisville got a really good one.

Reaction Score
In reply to the poster who calls "Emmonie to Louisville' a strike one: why would you think Emmonie is a strike? I think she is a solid hit. Maybe a home run. Seems like a great kid who works hard. I think Louisville got a really good one.
The strike is for the Lady Vols who missed on her, not to Louisville for getting her.

Reaction Score

I interpreted it as Icebear was counting "Emmonie to Louisville" as strike one against Tenn. If Russell and Reynolds also verbally commit to L'Ville then it would be a big wiff for the LV's. Lots of drama in today's episode of "As the Big Orange Turns!

Reaction Score
ljxp96-ljxp8bhendersonemmonnie1.jpg

That's a big 3...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members