Embid vs. Drummond | The Boneyard

Embid vs. Drummond

Reaction Score
I hate it but Embiid is clearly in Andre's head, he destroys him whenever they go up against each other.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Not sure Andre will ever get Embiid out of his head.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I went to a stag party a long time ago. One highlight was a comely young woman in a low-cut French-maid outfit holding a feather duster. She would brush the thing in some guys crotch and say, "Look at all the dust, must not be getting much use!" and we would all laugh. After awhile, it became apparent that was her only line. Embiid makes me hark back to that woman.

Reaction Score
I went to a stag party a long time ago. One highlight was a comely young woman in a low-cut French-maid outfit holding a feather duster. She would brush the thing in some guys crotch and say, "Look at all the dust, must not be getting much use!" and we would all laugh. After awhile, it became apparent that was her only line. Embiid makes me hark back to that woman.
She really did a number on you, huh Waqy?

Reaction Score
Andre gets dominated by Embiid every time they play. I hate Embiid’s antics as much or more than the next guy, but if you’re gonna talk back, at least put up some kind of fight.
When the refs let him flop his way, AD can’t win. Hope AD rips his head off next time.

Reaction Score
I like Embiid. He talks a lot of ish but its harmless. Hes a good kid just having fun. AD needs to grow a pair and get out there and lay him on his ass!
I typically like guys who talk a lot, but his resume is way too thin to run his mouth as much as he does.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
She really did a number on you, huh Waqy?
After she was done, we all clapped and tipped and got back to playing poker. Apparently she wasn't finished and jumped butt first on to the poker table and started doing that windmill thing with her legs. Right on top of the pot! Enough was enough. Some performers just don't know when to get off the stage.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
But thats part of what makes it funny. His audacity is part of his charm. He was talking ish before he ever set foot on an NBA court.

He's one of the most entertaining guys in teh NBA.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
AD is softer than butter when he plays embiid

Reaction Score
But thats part of what makes it funny. His audacity is part of his charm. He was talking ish before he ever set foot on an NBA court.
He wasn’t calling people bums like he is with Dre. That’s a little over the line IMO.

Reaction Score
He wasn’t calling people bums like he is with Dre. That’s a little over the line IMO.
Seriously? Calling someone a "bum" is the line for you? In a league where you got guys spitting on each other "bum" is the line? So im guessing any thing more than "poopie head" is just too much for you? lol! Just busting your chops a bit. no offense

Reaction Score
Seriously? Calling someone a "bum" is the line for you? In a league where you got guys spitting on each other "bum" is the line? So im guessing any thing more than "poopie head" is just too much for you? lol! Just busting your chops a bit. no offense
Yeah, disrespecting someone by calling them a bum is just about the line. And obviously spitting is going way beyond said line, you might have noticed it started a fight

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
St this point, if Dre responds physically or verbally it’ll just “prove” that Embiid is really in his head.

Reaction Score
Yeah, disrespecting someone by calling them a bum is just about the line. And obviously spitting is going way beyond said line, you might have noticed it started a fight
Far worse is said between players on the court and sometimes off.

Reaction Score

Embiid has not accomplished anything to merit the amount of he spews regardless of the target. A physical freak a part time player most of his career so far. Forget this is a Uconn board but to crawl up his jock this hard to love on him this much is disrespectful to our own brand but worse showing little basketball knowledge. Right now Embiid is the promise of something great with a huge mouth. He seems to be trying to make up for something. Like a 7 3 guy with a napoleanic complex caused by lack of playing time.

Reaction Score
I imagine CP3 has called every player the league worse than a bum. Going over the line was KG calling CV a cancer patient, or telling Melo his wife tasted like Lucky Charms. The closest Embiid has come to going over the line is flopping and then exhorting the refs to T up Drummond, resulting in him being ejected for nothing. The tide is already turning against Embiid but I do like him. The guy is just a classic troll.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom