Emails for Barclay's tickets | The Boneyard

Emails for Barclay's tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Can somebody post when they received one? I want to make sure I don't miss it if I receive one, or to confirm that I'm not receiving one should that be the case, And I have a crazy busy next three days, so I can make time to go to games ;)

TIA

PS: Probably help other fellow Yarders as well

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Don't hold your breath unless your donation had six figures in it (not including those right of the decimal point) :p

Reaction Score
I got an email basically saying that there aren't any tickets for Brooklyn or Boston to be had through the school. At least not for me :)

willie99

Reaction Score
I don't give six figures, so that sucks. I didn't get an email saying tickets will not be offered to me, so that's good. I was offered 8 tickets to last year's final four and 2 tickets to this year's BET, so there's that

Oh well

Reaction Score
I got an email basically saying that there aren't any tickets for Brooklyn or Boston to be had through the school. At least not for me :)
My email (March 5) said there would be no tickets available for Brooklyn. It did not say anything about Boston.

You may know that there has been speculation that UConn may be assigned to an early-round site that is nearby. While we won’t know for certain until the bracket reveal, it is possible that our team could start tournament play at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, which may then funnel to the East Regional at TD Garden in Boston.

Each participating school is given an extremely limited number of tickets, which must be utilized for all institutional needs, including donors and students. Due to increased demand and the limited ticket quantity, we do not currently foresee any availability to order tickets the First and Second round of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament, no matter the site at which the Huskies are placed. Should conditions change, based upon the site at which we play or other unanticipated factors, we will communicate to you.

Reaction Score
This was at the bottom of an email from UConn Athletics I got with the subject “Let’s Dance” that started with offering women’s tourney tickets for the weekend:

Please note, based on limited ticket quantities provided by the NCAA to participating schools, Men's Basketball NCAA Tournament tickets for the First and Second Rounds were available for pre-sale to Husky Athletic Fund members at selected giving levels. Tickets have been allocated and are no longer available for purchase through UConn. If you're looking to support the Huskies in Brooklyn, we suggest secondary market providers.

Reaction Score
My email (March 5) said there would be no tickets available for Brooklyn. It did not say anything about Boston.

You may know that there has been speculation that UConn may be assigned to an early-round site that is nearby. While we won’t know for certain until the bracket reveal, it is possible that our team could start tournament play at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, which may then funnel to the East Regional at TD Garden in Boston.

Each participating school is given an extremely limited number of tickets, which must be utilized for all institutional needs, including donors and students. Due to increased demand and the limited ticket quantity, we do not currently foresee any availability to order tickets the First and Second round of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament, no matter the site at which the Huskies are placed. Should conditions change, based upon the site at which we play or other unanticipated factors, we will communicate to you.

Fair enough - I didn't go back and read it. But I'm not hopeful.

willie99

Reaction Score
I didn't receive an email, I called, only the top three donor levels were invited

I believe that's 25k and up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak