Elmore and Patrick | The Boneyard

Elmore and Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
These dummies would rather talk about Len's inability to retain the French he learned 50 years ago than the game. Seriously, that conversation went on for like an entire minute.

That was painful.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Elmore: Larry Brown wants to get his program to the level of a Connecticut...

I think to myself: Well you have to win four national titles first to get there.

Then Elmore continues: ...Or a Gonzaga.

I think to myself: Whoa Whoa Whoa. Either you think Gonzaga is on our level or you are equating us to being a good mid major program. Either way you're very, very wrong. Stop speaking.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Elmore gets a little dumber with every possession.

Reaction Score
They can go flug themselves. ...... (See realignment board)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
There was that one play in the second half where the Ref made a call that looked suspicious and replay showed the Ref was clearly wrong. And Elmore doubled down on his original assessment that was also wrong. Even after the replay gave him a chance to recover.

Reaction Score
I don't think this board has met a set of announcers or referees that we have approved. Everyone must be out to get us
Like @MattMang23 said there doesn't appear to be anything malicious going on, their abilities have just slipped. Patrick ought to be set out to pasture and Elmore is much better as part of a three-man team where he can just interject with a salient point every now and then. You know, instead of the dozens of missed and incorrectly attributed calls (or flat out getting names wrong).

Reaction Score
I want to like these 2 guys, especially Elmore who used to be good. But how many times is there a foul and we don't know who its on? How many irrelevant things can be said in the course of a game? Or statements that make no sense at that time or any other for that matter.
I miss Raftery...a lot.

Reaction Score
Something along the lines of "Now make sure you guys keep coming back now," which to me was a clear reference to that game they called from off-site.
Could be. I also thought it might be in reference to all the games they've called recently that UConn has won. Would have to go back and see which ones they've called and if they didn't call the Temple and Cincinnati games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom