Ryan Ruocco, Rebecca Lobo, Holly Rowe

#1 Texas vs #3 NC State, 3 p.m. ABC
Courtney Lyle, Carolyn Peck, Brooke Weisbrod

Monday, April 1
#1 Iowa vs #3 LSU, 7 p.m. ESPN

#1 USC vs #3 UConn, 9 p.m. ESPN
Beth Mowins, Debbie Antonelli, Angel Gray

(for the record, we almost had to go buy a new TV today after Mowins & Antonelli were prattling on and on about something during the game, to which we missed a whole lotta of what was actually happening on the court. I now am not allowed to have my phone or any remotes near me.)

Reaction Score
Awww man! Not sure I can do Beth Mowins and Antonelli. Especially if it’s a bad game for UConn. Antonelli will be squealing like a school girl. Sound will be off for me unfortunately.

Reaction Score
Antonelli sure got revved up and excited when Duke closed the gap against UConn. I imagine she will be riding the Juju train real hard tomorrow night.
Her bias against UCONN is downright unprofessional. For someone who says "our game" as much as she does, it's quite evident that she doesn't want any player that wears UCONN across her chest to be successful.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Sigh.

Last night, Paige was called for a foul but Antonelli and Mowins were talking about the first 50 years of women’s basketball history and never bothered to mention it. I yelled at the TV a few times last night

Reaction Score
Anyone notice that Elle Duncan was snippy with her co panelists...Carter and Ogwumike (especially after Stanford loss)? She made a snide remark how both their schools lost to the same team (NC State).

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Sunday, March 31
#1 South Carolina vs #3 Oregon State, 1 p.m. ABC

Monday, April 1

(for the record, we almost had to go buy a new TV today after Mowins & Antonelli were prattling on and on about something during the game, to which we missed a whole lotta of what was actually happening on the court. I now am not allowed to have my phone or any remotes near me.)
Last night was the first time ever that I watched the first half of a game muted.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Her bias against UCONN is downright unprofessional. For someone who says "our game" as much as she does, it's quite evident that she doesn't want any player that wears UCONN across her chest to be successful.
IMHO, and I've never said this to anyone but the hubby - I truly think that DA doesn't like Geno. LOL

Reaction Score
I just do not hear the announcers (any announcers) any more. When has an announcer ever said anything that mattered? They can inform or not, misinform or not, but nothing they say actually matters.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Geez, they haven’t gotten the memo that maybe Paige, Aaliyah, Nika et al. deserve an A team with an A sideline reporter? Geno will give Holly a better interview than anyone in the two games she’s covering.

Reaction Score
Sunday, March 31

Monday, April 1

I literally tuned them out so I can’t say what they commented on. I really just focused on the players movements, but still yelled at the TV.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Antonelli is one of the most biased announcers in the game against UConn. And she has been for a long time.

Her announcing last night was terrible. She really thinks she is the ultimate basketball expert, which she is not.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
I just do not hear the announcers (any announcers) any more. When has an announcer ever said anything that mattered? They can inform or not, misinform or not, but nothing they say actually matters.
occasionally, they report who a foul is on and who subs in and out and sometimes even why a whistle was blown for no obvious reason (when there's a 3-second call, for example). that would be covering things that matter. the problem is: many times they apparently don't think that's their primary purpose!

Reaction Score
“Our” game means no men allowed.

Reaction Score
Sunday, March 31

Monday, April 1

MUTE plays no favorites. Do you really need to listen to these folks in order to know what's going on? What do they add, really? Let me hear a quote from the Great Holly Rowe. Can't think of one?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom