Elite 8 Watch Party | The Boneyard

Elite 8 Watch Party

Reaction Score
What up everyone. So living in MA and dont have kids for the weekend so want to venture into Manchester/Hartford area for the game on Saturday.

I know this has been discussed in a few places with recommendations such as Sheas, Elicit, etc. Sheas has a band advertised tho so a bit worried.

Now I dont want to do a brewery because part of my team mojo includes drinking Miller Lites.

Where do you guys suggest going that will have sound on?

Reaction Score
I'll be at Trinity Bar in New Haven. I know they will have the sound on and no band. It will likely be pretty nuts.

Reaction Score
Sheas appears to have cancelled their band and will have the women on at 4 and the men on whenever, complete with a 120 ft projector. Lets go!

Reaction Score
My wife asked if she could have her friend come over for dinner during one of the UConn games and I said please no. I'm too amped up, nervous, pacing, screaming, swearing and acting out to be in the presence of other humans at NCAA time, regular season OK. This sounds strange but in these tourney games I become a bit crazy. Prefer to watch it in near isolation at home.

Reaction Score
My wife asked if she could have her friend come over for dinner during one of the UConn games and I said please no. I'm too amped up, nervous, pacing, screaming, swearing and acting out to be in the presence of other humans at NCAA time, regular season OK. This sounds strange but in these tourney games I become a bit crazy. Prefer to watch it in near isolation at home.
Is she looking for a divorce. What’s her problem?

Reaction Score
Strange for one is normal for someone else. I live alone these days so during any UCONN games I swear at HULU, yell at the TV, drop things, threaten to shoot the tv and feel guilty wondering if my late wife is watching from heaven and saying stop messing up my house.

Last edited:

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
100% bud. I had to sit my wife down with a calendar and tell her the days I was free this month. Sometimes I watch with friends in the basement, but if I'm by myself, I'm pacing and yelling at the TV as well. Scaring the cats and my wife, and anyone walking by my house.

Reaction Score
Home too nervous to be out. Have to watch all the pregame stuff and hear everything. My son has been over for every tourney game thus far and can’t change what works.

Plus have a tee time tomorrow so don’t want to go out and start pounding. Unless…..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom