Edsall still allover the UConn football site | The Boneyard

Edsall still allover the UConn football site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tour the facilities and you'll see Randy's office and other photos of Randy scattered through the facility tour. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Nah, this Randy:

randy-edsall.jpg

Reaction Score
It would smart to pretend the guy who ran the program for over a decade doesn't exist. Let visitors think we are delusional or in denial.....

He was here, he was a major part of history, now he is gone. End of story.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I have a friend (not a source) in the public affairs office at Uconn that says they are keeping all references to Randy up in the football complexes until something called the boneyard goes cold turkey for 30 days without referencing Randy.

He said once the fans have learned to let go, then the athletic dept will let go too (as long at Burton thinks its okay).

True story.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
You know, I woke up this morning thinking to myself that it was about time for an Edsall thread

Reaction Score
I have a friend (not a source) in the public affairs office at Uconn that says they are keeping all references to Randy up in the football complexes until something called the boneyard goes cold turkey for 30 days without referencing Randy.

He said once the fans have learned to let go, then the athletic dept will let go too (as long at Burton thinks its okay).

True story.
Your friend has to execute.

Reaction Score
Tour the facilities and you'll see Randy's office and other photos of Randy scattered through the facility tour. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.
Good. He was a big part of the first decade of our 1A existence and he should be there. He didn't leave because of some controversy, he didn't land the school any sanctions, and he helped us go from a FCS middle of the road program to a moderately successful BCS program. Why should we ignore his existence?

Reaction Score
Good. He was a big part of the first decade of our 1A existence and he should be there. He didn't leave because of some controversy, he didn't land the school any sanctions, and he helped us go from a FCS middle of the road program to a moderately successful BCS program. Why should we ignore his existence?
Because UMD is his "dream job".

Reaction Score
Are you talking about the virtual tour or the physical tour? If it's the virtual, I started a thread on that two months ago. You running out or material?

Reaction Score
Are you talking about the virtual tour or the physical tour? If it's the virtual, I started a thread on that two months ago. You running out or material?
The virtual tour on the web site. One of the first things that recruits checking out the Huskies visit. It's the sort of thing an intern could clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom