Edsall: Limited Passing b/c Pindell doesn't have big hands | The Boneyard

Edsall: Limited Passing b/c Pindell doesn't have big hands

Reaction Score
I’m sorry we need a qb that can throw. He is great at running and keeping plays alive. We need that on qb that can be a dual threat not a running threat

Reaction Score
Blaming it on hand size....what's next? The Mass qb , where his hands huge? RE needs to find better excuses. It was wet for Umass also!!!
We are not big,enough,fast enough or strong enough, and we have small hands....joke

Reaction Score
I know everyone on this board is on the Pindell bandwagon. But I would like to see the backups given a chance,
Some one has got to have a better arm. Try something different because what they are doing is not working!!! We are making it too easy for defenses with just a running game.

Reaction Score
I know everyone on this board is on the Pindell bandwagon. But I would like to see the backups given a chance,
Some one has got to have a better arm. Try something different because what they are doing is not working!!! We are making it too easy for defenses with just a running game.
I agree pindell is not that bad but he can’t throw. Let backups play and switch things up nothing to lose now

Reaction Score
RE chicken snow. Instead seeing if he could throw he dismisses without trying.
The ball is wet not lathered with butter.

Reaction Score
RE chicken snow. Instead seeing if he could throw he dismisses without trying.
The ball is wet not lathered with butter.
Edsall is just a clueless has been....today just showed how much of a wimp he really is as a coach

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Marino had small hands. If you don’t trust Pindell to throw put in somebody you do trust to throw. End of story. You cannot be completely one dimensional and expect to move the ball.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Oh sweet Jesus. Edsall citing Pindell's hands as being the reason for today's horrendous play-calling is on Bob Diaco level. Seems like his terrible gameday coaching job has extending into his post-game presser. That's next level stupid.

Reaction Score
The offensive play calling was atrocious. And, once again Crocker can’t defense a glorified 1AA club. There is no culture of wanting to win and risk taking. Total joke and Edsall should be ashamed. Ballless, low intensity losers.

Reaction Score
Lived it in the cold rain there today. Too predictable, Pindell run, Mensah run, Pindell run, Mensah run. Easy to adjust against. I don’t blame Pindell as he has rarely been put into a position to throw the ball by this staff. On the rare occasions that he has, the results have at best been inconsistent. That fatal pic was a horrible call as it was one of the few times today he wa asked to put the ball in a tough spot. Difficult spot for him.

Defense was atrocious today against a UMass team without the starting qb. The second half was just a complete cave In for them whether it was Umass run or pass. Couldn’t stop either.

Time to look to the future. I don’t feel they owe Pindell the same loyalty starts as they have other recent qbs. The new four game guidelines give the team a chance to see what others can do in the qb spot. Let someone else get the snaps in practice this week.

Reaction Score
Playing not to lose and they are 1-6. Offensive play calling was terrible. Funny how UMass can throw in this weather but we can't. Don't know what to say about the defense. Another step back. No pass rush. Missed tackles and Herring-Wilson did not look good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom