Ed Cooley post Seton Hall game exchange with Seton fan | The Boneyard

Ed Cooley post Seton Hall game exchange with Seton fan

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Sounds like Cooley won the exchange, though I have to admit I know some that aren't rich and I've never met a steaming pile of #2 that is rich either. Regardless, I'll give him some latitude and say he won.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Sounds like something I’d say TBH. About the wins that is…

I was standing and clapping until we scored to start the second half of the @ Nova game a few weeks ago and a fan behind me told me to “sit down, this isn’t Storrs”. My maturity level drops a few notches while rabidly rooting on the boys after a few cocktails.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Of all the stuff Ed has done, this doesn't register. If anything its funny and tone matters here. Everyone is interpreting as a snap back but he may have been joking, I wouldn't put it past him.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
As if BE fans need another reason to dislike him.

Reaction Score
1707401366271.png

Reaction Score
He might be rich but the kid got to him. Round one to the kid.
I don’t remember him being particularly thin-skinned when I was a student. Certainly not enough to get into it with a student. Buzz Williams and Mick Cronin on the other hand…

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Am I missing something or would that be $56 million altogether? That’s a pretty good bit of money lol

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I am coming around to the idea that Ed Cooley may be one of the most overrated coaches of this era. Announcers can’t say his name without singing his praises, but what has he actually accomplished? A few NCAA appearances where PC gets knocked out in the first round?

Reaction Score
I am coming around to the idea that Ed Cooley may be one of the most overrated coaches of this era. Announcers can’t say his name without singing his praises, but what has he actually accomplished? A few NCAA appearances where PC gets knocked out in the first round?
It's straight-up embarrassing for PC.

The narrative is, basically, "wow, look at what he was able to accomplish at lowly Providence, imagine what he could do at a program that actually has a chance?"

Reaction Score
It's straight-up embarrassing for PC.

The narrative is, basically, "wow, look at what he was able to accomplish at lowly Providence, imagine what he could do at a program that actually has a chance?"
The reality is Providence was awful before Cooley took over there. They hadn't made the tournament in the 7 previous seasons, Cooley had a stretch of making the tournament 8 out of 10 seasons there had they not canceled the tournament for the Covid year. Waylon's post is stupid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom