ECU Transfer Tristen Newton Currently on Visit to UConn | Page 8 | The Boneyard

ECU Transfer Tristen Newton Currently on Visit to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Now, that would be some kind of race.

See who runs up the hill the fastest.

And the prize is?
A ninth floor single room in Ellsworth?

Reaction Score
Everyone's talking about snow and cold now instead of our new CG?

Me and @upstater probably have people beat as far as cold and windy walks to class.

Edit: Don't bother arguing I'd rather talk recruiting - I see bitter cold and wind for 5 months a year.

Was about to @ you re: the cold.

My parents house up north was -20 to -30 for a few days at a time, multiple times this year. They get 2 feet or more of snow regularly.

Storrs weather is slightly windier than is comfortable.

Reaction Score
One more off track comment. Main and Pearl Street in Hartford when the wind howls past the tall buildings. Could be brutal and I have been on top of ski lifts. A coworker walked outside of Church and Trumbull and the wind took her eyeglasses off her head. She never found them and couldn't see without them. The revolving doors in 280 Trumbull were spinning like a top.

Reaction Score
This was the temperature (Fahrenheit) when we pulled into the parking lot at Cannon Mountain. Cannon and Wildcat are the 2 coldest ski resorts in New England.

IMG_4093.JPG

Reaction Score
I watched the episode where they go to the water park with my kid last night. I’ve probably seen it ten times but when frank goes down the dry water slide I was howling like I had never seen it before.
It’s the best episode

Reaction Score
Was about to @ you re: the cold.

My parents house up north was -20 to -30 for a few days at a time, multiple times this year. They get 2 feet or more of snow regularly.

Storrs weather is slightly windier than is comfortable.
We live in SW Florida and a cold spell here in January is a day time high of 75 and an overnight low of 55-60

Reaction Score
You haven't lived unless you've walked past the Homer Babbage Library when it's -2 degrees with a 40 mph wind out of the north.
Storrs is not exactly Florida. We used to call the area near the grad dorms, the Straights of Magellan. Windy, cold and you would freeze your ass off. If I had to do it again I would have gone south to school. Always amazed inner city recruits would visit campus, see the frozen tundra and most likely never come back. And when I was there in the 70s, there was NOTHING to do for fun except in your dorm.

Reaction Score
What are your thoughts on Hurley's liking for tall PG's? Are the days of Boatrights over? Gimme a quick, shifty, shot creating PG that's an absolute dog on defense.

I understand Boatrights dont grow on trees, but you get what I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom