Ebenezer Ogundeko and Malique Belfort | The Boneyard

Ebenezer Ogundeko and Malique Belfort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have a friend that's close with Eben and he said depending on the hire at DC he may come to Uconn, and also Malique is good friends and is expected to commit on Monday

Your Welcome

Reaction Score
Come on man! Coming over here with that bullish!t!!!

Reaction Score
Come on man! Coming over here with that bullish!t!!!
LOL.. sorry but that was funny as all get out... Doesn't it s*ck being a UCONN Fball fan and having your hopes up on certain higher profile recruits and realistically knowing we have a 0.5% chance of him committing?

Reaction Score
I have a friend that's close with Eben and he said depending on the hire at DC he may come to Uconn, and also Malique is good friends and is expected to commit on Monday

Your Welcome

Well - who does he want as DC? We can make it happen!

Reaction Score
you guys think I'm playing but im not. I'm not coming in here tryna get ur hopes up just to screw with you. I've never even been on this forum before but I am a uconn fan and im happy DeLeone is gone. You will believe me later.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
you guys think I'm playing but im not. I'm not coming in here tryna get ur hopes up just to screw with you. I've never even been on this forum before but I am a uconn fan and im happy DeLeone is gone. You will believe me later.

as i said u are either the best source ever or a troll. on friday, we will know the answer. please while your at it tell me where jordan fuchs will be playing ball next fall also...

Reaction Score

I was tongue in cheek on the second part of comment - what type of DC is he looking for?

Reaction Score
he said he'll go to uconn if they hire an experienced DC but is young and has an agressive blitz scheme.

Reaction Score
As opposed to an older experienced DC with aggressive blitz schemes that he decommitted from??????

Reaction Score
someone ban this troll, there is absolutely no truth to ogun coming to uconn, none. What an ass.

Reaction Score
Seriously? How sad is your life if you take the time to create a handle to come here and attempt to antagonize fans. God what a loser.

Reaction Score
He is announcing his choice after the commercial break on ESPN. He is playing the Under Armour All-American game.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Clemson it is.

the cuse board has a thread on him that makes our CR board look like nothing. can't wait to read that sometime this weekend. stinks the kid is leaving the northeast....

Reaction Score
Sucks to think he is the second HS All-American player we lost. If I am correct, Aaron Hernandez was one. If things were a little different for Hernandez, Hernandez would have played for us.

Reaction Score
you know we all knew he was a troll, but if Brian Lemelle actually does commit....that would be a top DE and a top WR wearing blue, different names but top players at their respective positions

Reaction Score
you know we all knew he was a troll, but if Brian Lemelle actually does commit....that would be a top DE and a top WR wearing blue, different names but top players at their respective positions
Yeah, he prolly came here expecting the board to get its panties all wet "over his info". At this point we're too seasoned to fall for B/S like that. Nice try though.

Reaction Score
Yeah, he prolly came here expecting the board to get its panties all wet "over his info". At this point we're too seasoned to fall for B/S like that. Nice try though.

It was supposed to be a joke

wow

Reaction Score
Aren't jokes supposed to be funny in some sense?

I wasn't giving any credence to the troll, I was merely pointing out that it was a weird coincidence that exactly a week after he predicted a DE commit on Friday and a WR on Monday that it would actually happen except with different people..... I think this entire fan base needs some Zanex

Reaction Score
It was supposed to be a joke

wow
No one is taking a shot at you, just alluding to the fact that the troll did not get his intended affect. That is all. Stevens and Lammelle would be great adds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom